Question to the guys going to Schoolies (1 Viewer)

ohno!panic!

HSC
Yeah, I know how dangerous it can be, thats why my friends and i choose to go to bryon instead of the gold coast because every page of info on it had a thing that said where to go and what to do when you're sexually assulted...we figured bryon would be a bit less crowded and stuff...i just hope theres places i can go cuz i wont be 18 lol...thats the problems with being a year young
Basically, i just want to find out if guys going to schoolies are only interested in sex during schoolies, or if they'd do less...as, i'd only want to do less

BlytheChloe

HSC
ohno!panic! said:
Yeah, I know how dangerous it can be, thats why my friends and i choose to go to bryon instead of the gold coast because every page of info on it had a thing that said where to go and what to do when you're sexually assulted...we figured bryon would be a bit less crowded and stuff...i just hope theres places i can go cuz i wont be 18 lol...thats the problems with being a year young
Basically, i just want to find out if guys going to schoolies are only interested in sex during schoolies, or if they'd do less...as, i'd only want to do less
Bryon? OR Byron?

There's nothing really to do there if you're under 18.

Legham

HSC
Sidicious-Reign said:
lol we ripped ur town up for schoolies. why would we goto forster for schoolies? Cheap ^.^ plus, there are surprisingly hot girls there? Haha went to your rsl there, mad nightclub on or something on the saturday night with some mad cover band. Fucken awesome night and place.
Wtf is wrong with you :S That "club" is flippin' shit. The hot girls must of been other schoolies :S theres only slutty trashbags in the rsl.

Legham

HSC
did you go to Burgess Beach? cause thats my beach.

ohno!panic!

HSC
hmm....well...found out the guy i really liked...and used to love before all sorts of crap....now has a girlfriend....so now, totally looking to hook up, rather then it just being an option i was playing with....i need to move on, meeting some guys, maybe liking another etc will help...even if i dont hook up with one

BlytheChloe

HSC
ohno!panic! said:
hmm....well...found out the guy i really liked...and used to love before all sorts of crap....now has a girlfriend....so now, totally looking to hook up, rather then it just being an option i was playing with....i need to move on, meeting some guys, maybe liking another etc will help...even if i dont hook up with one
I saw your BEBO!

COhex

HSC
ohno!panic! said:
You are in luck, it is the international town of sausage here in Byron. My 13 day bender has came to an end now though :< So only Friday and Saturday nights are for me.

Also to answer your question in another thread, for underage people there is pretty much only the top park to go.

ohno!panic!

HSC
BlytheChloe said:
I saw your BEBO!
lol mad =p....find it interesting?

also....top park you say....god i hope my underage friends havent found a way to get into places ie fake ids and havent said anything to me so im left all alone....i really wouldnt put it past them...my friends can be very unfriend-like

Legham

HSC
Sidicious-Reign said:
Yeah. We actually stayed out at diamond beach though, had that one to ourselves really. That main beach in forster was kinda crap for waves though, good for girls though.
Yeah, most the beaches in forster are shithouse for waves. Usually have to go to tuncurry or a few beaches south of forster for the best surf.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Legham said:
Wtf is wrong with you :S That "club" is flippin' shit. The hot girls must of been other schoolies :S theres only slutty trashbags in the rsl.
Come on dude.. the girls at Forster are pretty damn cute. Especially compared to Taree.

Plus, my girlfriend lives out there. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)