question (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

biopia

WestSyd-UNSW3x/week
HSC
Lol, no offense, but it's a slightly daft question :p You can wear whatever you want to university as long as you're comfortable. There have been a few other posts on this topic, i think one of them was the "idiots guide to university" (I think it's a sticky thread), but it also said you can wear whatever you want to university as well as the fact that no one cares what you wear. From what I gather, university tends to be quite comfortable when it comes to what everyone wears.

me dumb

HSC
wow a bunch of 09'ers and 10'ers think they know everything about uni =/
gl guys... you all seem like very nice people

biopia: yea... i read in that thread and saw that students normally wear jeans... i was just wondering if many people wore boardies... :|

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
wow a bunch of 09'ers and 10'ers think they know everything about uni =/
gl guys... you all seem like very nice people

biopia: yea... i read in that thread and saw that students normally wear jeans... i was just wondering if many people wore boardies... :|
Dude....it's a COMMON SENSE that you can pretty much wear whatever u want to uni.

me dumb

HSC
Dude....it's a COMMON SENSE that you can pretty much wear whatever u want to uni.
OMG can someone get this guy some glasses?
lets read my question... Do many people wear boardshorts at university?
wow your little grammatically incorrect sentence does not answer that in any way... I did not say can i wear boardshorts? or is it acceptable to wear baordshort? No, clearly it says how many people wear board shorts... a rough estimate would suffice(many, only a few, none etc)... since neither of you 09'ers and 10'er go there you can simply not give one... =/
thanks, please don't post again you embarrass yourself too much. kthnx.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
OMG can someone get this guy some glasses?
lets read my question... Do many people wear boardshorts at university?
wow your little grammatically incorrect sentence does not answer that in any way... I did not say can i wear boardshorts? or is it acceptable to wear baordshort? No, clearly it says how many people wear board shorts... a rough estimate would suffice(many, only a few, none etc)... since neither of you 09'ers and 10'er go there you can simply not give one... =/
& *direct to your very first post*

thanks, please don't post again you embarrass yourself too much. kthnx

me dumb

HSC
& *direct to your very first post*
so much help you're giving ^^ you must truly be very delightful to know :rolleyes:
Now would anybody who doesnt have their head up their arse like to give an answer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)