Question? (1 Viewer)

mlpd

HSC
Hi,every one!
I failed a subject in year `11' last year. Now, I'm doing my HSC course and wondering does the subject that I failed count towards my entrance to medical school at uni ?

InteGrand

HSC
N/A
Hi,every one!
I failed a subject in year `11' last year. Now, I'm doing my HSC course and wondering does the subject that I failed count towards my entrance to medical school at uni ?
No.

atargainz

HSC
yes, it's over for you ... but no seriously year 11 doesn't count towards anything forever

BOSBOY

HSC
N/A
Technically, you cannot "fail" a preliminary course, unless you mean an n-award. Since you say you are doing the HSC course, you cannot have been given an n-award. So, the prel course will have no impact on your atar.

Flop21

HSC
I thought that if you 'failed' a subject you are written down as not completed that course and hence cannot complete the HSC course (because you haven't completed prelim).

Mr_Kap

HSC
I thought that if you 'failed' a subject you are written down as not completed that course and hence cannot complete the HSC course (because you haven't completed prelim).
Nup. The person coming last in my physics class got like 10% overall last year. This year he is around 40%, so thank god I'm rank 1.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)