• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Question (1 Viewer)

HSC
Out of curiosity
So I basically failed both Year 11 and 12 and I got put into ATAR subjects when I’m dumb as a brick. I was wondering If it’s still possible to get a good ATAR.
I don’t really care about ATAR, as I want to work on my upcoming business and work as a electrician

HSC
Like is it still possible to get a good ATAR from HSC exams instead of internal assessments and your school assessment mark

yashbb

HSC
dont internal marks count towards the hsc mark?

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
What is a good ATAR according to you? The HSC exams contribute 50% towards your final mark in your respective subjects. It would be good if you could provide further information such as what subjects you are taking as well as your current performance in those subjects, including average marks in addition to your ranks relative to your cohort.

Generally speaking, it is possible to compensate to an extent and eventually achieve a good ATAR by performing at a high standard in the HSC exams mainly due to their weighting in terms of final marks (HSC marks).

dont internal marks count towards the hsc mark?
The Assessment Mark contributes the first 50% towards your final mark in a particular subject. Your final rank relative to your cohort in a particular subject plays a key role in determining your Assessment Mark in that subject. The higher your rank, the better the Assessment Mark you can expect. The Assessment Mark is subject to the moderation process.

yanujw

HSC
I feel like @jimmysmith560 is a broken recorder at this point with all these people with the same questions LMAO
The saying is 'broken record', but broken recorder sounds funny if you imagine a year 8 kid trying to play a literal broken recorder. I guess the saying still works because they both mean something that sounds irritating.

specificagent1

HSC
The saying is 'broken record', but broken recorder sounds funny if you imagine a year 8 kid trying to play a literal broken recorder. I guess the saying still works because they both mean something that sounds irritating.
that was actually a typo i just realised lmao. well it works

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)