• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Questionnaire (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

happy cup

has left BOS :)
HSC
N/A
done and done hope it goes well :)

hey i noticed u put this questionnaire in every uni forum except uts.. hehe not that i mind or anything, just thought i'd point it out

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
pirotess4 said:
Learn to take shit not just start it......
That's ironic, since thats exactly what I was trying to say to you in my last post. You give an opinion, then tell everyone else that you wont read what they say.

pirotess4

HSC
N/A
Sorry i got distracted because of all these not very nice people telling me i was spamming and telling me to bugger off.....i wasn't trying to be discriminatory or anything. My dad went to uts so hehe i should've put it there. Thankyou so much for your response!! :)

pirotess4

HSC
N/A
No it's not ironic, obviously english wasn't your best subject - i said " i won't CARE" not "i wont READ" ofcourse I'll read i just won't care and like i said i was RETALIATING to your shit so learn not to start it - it's called Karma

happy cup

has left BOS :)
HSC
N/A
pirotess4 said:
Sorry i got distracted because of all these not very nice people telling me i was spamming and telling me to bugger off.....i wasn't trying to be discriminatory or anything. My dad went to uts so hehe i should've put it there. Thankyou so much for your response!! :)
really? aww that's slack!
no worries! :) good luck with ur hsc!

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
pirotess4 said:
No it's not ironic
pirotess4 said:
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=irony , actually, it is irony. But if you're being so precise, perhaps hypocrisy is a better word.

pirotess4 said:
i said " i won't CARE" not "i wont READ" ofcourse I'll read i just won't care
My mistake, but I was trying to use it in the same context. By reading, I meant actively reading and taking in, ie caring about what they wrote.

Also, if I didn't care about what someone said, then I wouldn't read it. Seems like a common sense thing to do.

pirotess4 said:
and like i said i was RETALIATING to your shit so learn not to start it - it's called Karma
My original "shit" was only in jest. But anyway, let's not forget that you have retaliated many times, which is hypocritical against what you've been saying about taking and receiving shit. Double standards seem pretty common with you, don't they?

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
pirotess4 said:
And you're all right, i obviously shouldn't have posted it in here - the University of Newcastle - pfft! what was i thinking?! I need intellectual responses, i should have just posted it in Maquarie and Sydney Uni, then I'd get some responses i could actually use!!

Beccaxx - You should really go to a University that teaches people how not to be rude

Hipsta_jess - I think you really need to learn not to be angry at other people just because you did some 'pathetic' works throughout high school and need to stop brandishing your fetish for people hitting you. If you 'like it when it hurts' please go and find something better to do with your time then abuse people on forums. How about going and finding a nice piece of wood and hitting yourself on the head. Don't kill yourself just hit hard enough to feel that pain that turns you on so much

And um.... (Gee intellectual username) - I'm sure you wouldn't like people calling your things lame. Look at your name and you should see the meaning of lame right there. So what if people do their pip on Anorexia?

Oh and jumb as well - bulimic people aren't fat and neither are the people that do pips on bulimic people. Just because you might eat to much doesn't mean the rest of the world does

Because arguing on the net is like competing in the special olympics
Even if you win
You're still retarded
Thankyou PrincessSJ for not being a snotty little cow and helping out a year 12 in need. You're obviously a nice person!!

dont thank me hunny you just lost my sympathy.... you insulted my uni, and people on the boards who i respect.. i hope you fail.... impressively fail

Last edited:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Yeah, I was having fun till pirotess4 went offline.

asscookie

dork.
HSC
Survey focused too much on the media.

And bulimic people are often fat. Purging/abusing laxatives will only help you lose electrolytes. If you're a bulimic and you're binging several times a week (binging as in, eating an entire pizza followed by a tub of ice cream and much more), there's little you can do to lose all that energy.

pirotess4

HSC
N/A
jumb said:
Yeah, I was having fun till pirotess4 went offline.
You're all sad..........very VERY sad. I don't care what any of you think of me, if you all just shut your mouths to start with none of this would have happened. I'm not going to fail just because you wish me to, instead your hatred has made me decide that i'm going to concentrate twice as hard so i beat all of you that abused me. You don't know me so dont start shit with me and I'm not going to wish that you all fail because that's a stupid, selfish, retarded, malicious, evil, sad sad thing to say to someone you've never met in your life. You can all fuck off and get a life

pirotess4

HSC
N/A
PrincessSJ said:
dont thank me hunny you just lost my sympathy.... you insulted my uni, and people on the boards who i respect.. i hope you fail.... impressively fail
You're obviously not a nice person and if you respect these "people" (if you can call them that) i pity you. Don't worry i won't fail and even if i do I'll do better then you

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
You go ahead and do that. We really don't mind either way. Just so long as you don't spam our forum with your crap, its all good.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
hipsta_jess said:
You go ahead and do that. We really don't mind either way. Just so long as you don't spam our forum with your crap, its all good.
Yeah, go nuts.

Arvin Sloane

We are not amused.
HSC
pirotess4 said:
I think it's really rude and dis-respectful to degrade someone's work on the bored forums like some of you have. I'm sorry miss-454-posts but I'm quite new to these forums and thought it would be best to post them on many threads so that i could get as many answers as possible. Just because you've already done your HSC doesn't mean your better then me - since you're a jessica simpson fan I'm quite sure I'll kick your ass anyway. In fact i can bet my whole Society and Culture class will do a hell of a lot better then you.

It's obvious you have some of your own problems in life because who would be more pathetic then to come onto a forum and take all your anger out on someone you didn't know - it's alright, i don't understand because I'm not that pathetic - but I'm sure God or the devil (I'm guessing you worship the latter) will forgive you. Wait, do you understand that word 'latter' - here's a useful website:
www.dictionary.com

And you're all right, i obviously shouldn't have posted it in here - the University of Newcastle - pfft! what was i thinking?! I need intellectual responses, i should have just posted it in Maquarie and Sydney Uni, then I'd get some responses i could actually use!!

Beccaxx - You should really go to a University that teaches people how not to be rude

Hipsta_jess - I think you really need to learn not to be angry at other people just because you did some 'pathetic' works throughout high school and need to stop brandishing your fetish for people hitting you. If you 'like it when it hurts' please go and find something better to do with your time then abuse people on forums. How about going and finding a nice piece of wood and hitting yourself on the head. Don't kill yourself just hit hard enough to feel that pain that turns you on so much

And um.... (Gee intellectual username) - I'm sure you wouldn't like people calling your things lame. Look at your name and you should see the meaning of lame right there. So what if people do their pip on Anorexia?

Oh and jumb as well - bulimic people aren't fat and neither are the people that do pips on bulimic people. Just because you might eat to much doesn't mean the rest of the world does

Well i've given you my two cents but no matter what your replies are i won't care.......why?

Because arguing on the net is like competing in the special olympics
Even if you win
You're still retarded
Thankyou PrincessSJ for not being a snotty little cow and helping out a year 12 in need. You're obviously a nice person!!
All I can see is: Blah, blah, blah, I'm a wanker who did something wrong and is now trying to cover it up.

white_spazzy

but why?
HSC
you people are all bitching about pirotess4 posting her questionaire in a few too many places and now you are filling the society and culture forum (HSC!!!) with an argument.....look why dont you all relax and just go back to your uni forum or any other forum and forget about it.
if she posted in too many places she has obviously realised her mistake and has/will learn from it.
the uni is quite respectable and i dont agree with the insult directed at the uni.
at the same time being a friend of pirotess i think the forum should just dissapear and every one should get over it... all she wanted to do was to get some good reponses from some educated people and she could not even do that, couldn't u have just made one comment and left it at that???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)