• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Questions about B.comm marketing (1 Viewer)

thedoz

G'day, I'm thinkinh of doing a b.comm at UNSW and majoring in marketing i just wanted to get some advice from those who are currently doing something similar or have done something similar at UNSW, because I'm not sure about marketing at UNSW?
Thanks
Landon

SipSip

HSC
N/A
I'm a first year student moving onto 2nd year soon...should be also studying for finals but meh...rather give advice...

Anyway, for marketing, the first course you do is marketing fundamentals...which goes over most of the stuff you'll be learning in the next few years but in a lot less details...the course involves a group presentation, and a group assignment, along with a practice presentation as well... Marketing is one of those subjects that are more fun in my opinion, and gives you a lot of room to be creative... Plus, make sure you're not shy in front of an audience...cause marketing requires confidence unlike many of the other majors where you hide into a little ball for enternaty and it won't matter...

My advice is if you're interested in marketing and enjoy being a bit more creative do it...cause, i'm currently doing marketing and finance...finance is boring, but marketing makes up for it...my experience has been enjoyable so i would recommend it to anyone...

If you want more info pm me.. ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)