questions about early entry (1 Viewer)

crimsoncurse

HSC
well i just got accepted into western sydney university's global leaders early entry program, the benefits are:
- guaranteed early entry
- Membership of The Academy
- A $2,000 'Smart Start' scholarship
- A University-sponsored overseas academic or leadership experience
- A guaranteed internship during your studies
- Advanced study of global citizenship, democracy and social change

however, my preferred uni is macquarie as they have the best business school in sydney and is practically my dream uni.

so my question is, can i accept this offer now and if i get into my course in macquarie, reject later? because although this is a great opportunity, i still wish to be at macquarie

atargainz

HSC
It usually depends on the uni, would suggest you call up the place and ask them about it (as awkward as it may be). btw USYD has the best business school

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Thought Macquarie was only really good for accounting or actuary studies :p

Glad to hear that they have the best business school ;)

crowley926

HSC
I'm kind of in a similar boat

My understanding is that even though you accept in the early rounds, if you change your preferences (in your case put MQ as 1st preference and placing WSU as 2nd or lower) then that will be considered accordingly in the main round so if you are eligible then you will receive an offer for your first preference which would be MQ.

However it may not be the case as WSU or this particular program might do it differently so I suggest calling WSU to make sure (better safe than sorry!)

TheStu1

HSC
what you said is just at stupid, if i called i retard school, the australian school of ...., does it mean its the best in australia even though it has retards in it, second unsw kiddies get paid the most straight out of school, but can likely not in the long run.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)