Questions about tutourial registration (1 Viewer)

raniv

HSC
Okay,
so it says when you register for tutourials, the status on the enrollment form should say "enrolled", i have enrolled all my units for my cours (bachelor of community welfare) , but the enrollment status says "inactive", and it says the status will change to "enrolled" when the teaching session begins

what is the teaching session?, is it like when uni commences? and will that be before registration
(my registration is Feb, 12)
I am just so confused because i dont want to get all the crappy times, waiting for my enrollment status to change from "inactive" to "enrolled"

oh yes, and is it necessary to go to the academic advising session?

if anyone knows could they please reply,
much appreciated

kerfuffle

HSC
I think I read somewhere that it's only inactive 'cause the teaching session hasn't commenced yet. It starts on the 26th of Feburary. Once the teaching session commences, it'll change to active, I guess. O_O
Speaking of tutorial registration, if I have two lectures for a unit in a week (as is the case with two of my units), do I need to register for two tutorials, or will one tutorial a week do? (Sorry to hijack your thread, raniv. xD)
I don't think it's necessary to go to the advisory day, but I'm going. xD I got a few questions I need answered.

raniv

HSC
hahah nah u didnt hijack.. altho u didnt really answer my first question.. *makes sus face
lol
anyways ppl told me that u only need to do ONE LECTURE AND ONE TUTOURIAL for each unit ur doin in ur cours,
i had the same problem and started freakin out aswell
sory for caps lock thought it would stand out lol
so yer

so does anyone else noe the answer to my question???

grue

HSC
I believe that the teaching session is when uni commences, somewhere towards the end of February.

I could be wrong, so I'm not much of a help here. :mad1:

tubtub

HSC
raniv said:
Okay,
so it says when you register for tutourials, the status on the enrollment form should say "enrolled", i have enrolled all my units for my cours (bachelor of community welfare) , but the enrollment status says "inactive", and it says the status will change to "enrolled" when the teaching session begins

what is the teaching session?, is it like when uni commences? and will that be before registration
(my registration is Feb, 12)
I am just so confused because i dont want to get all the crappy times, waiting for my enrollment status to change from "inactive" to "enrolled"

oh yes, and is it necessary to go to the academic advising session?

if anyone knows could they please reply,
much appreciated
yeah i have that too so i guess there nothing wrong. speaking of registering for tutes, i hate that time of the year. :mad1: i never get the slots i want cuase they get filled up in 3 seconds. gah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)