Questions and Queries about Year 11/12 (1 Viewer)

thomasdo1

HSC
Hello, I'm currently in year 10 and there are a few things that I'm unsure with. I'm currently doing maths accelerated and planning to do 3 unit next year. I was searching up info about the HSC and I found out that 50% of the marks come from assessment tasks and 50% from the examination. Since I'm doing 3 unit next year in year 11, what assessment tasks go towards my HSC?

I'm confused with all the tasks, what are the differences between prelims, trials, half yearlys, yearlys? What maths tasks next year contribute to my 3u and 2u? And is it possible to do 4 unit next year too? What about all my other subjects, all the assessment tasks and assignments we're doing, I think it's going towards the ROSA or something, do year 11/12 tasks go towards the ROSA. When does stuff actually count towards HSC?

Machiavelli1

HSC
You doing maths accelerated currently, means that you are doing preliminary content for 2U maths. Therefore next year, All assessment tasks you do for 2U will count to your final mark. None of your marks in year 11 except 2U in your case count to your final mark. Trials are the final exam block before the actual HSC, half yearlies are exams at the half way point of the year, yearlies are the last exams in the year for year 11. 4 Unit is only allowed in year 12.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)