Questions for asians specifically- Would you date an indian? (1 Viewer)

Paradoxica

-insert title here-
HSC
the guy I'm seeing is curry, so that's a yes from me..... interesting discussion above.

"interesting"

OkDen

HSC
Uni Grad
"Oh fuckin' curry girls man, they don't fucking put out man, you come to curry clubs with me the fucking curry girls are stuck up bitches man, they don't put out bro."

- Lahiru Jayawickrama

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
"oh fuckin' curry girls man, they don't fucking put out man, you come to curry clubs with me the fucking curry girls are stuck up bitches man, they don't put out bro."

- lahiru jayawickrama
hsc 2018

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
Don't get me wrong, but most curry boys have Asian fever and there's nothing you can do about that. It's prominent because you can see more of a standout with asian + curry couples than you do with white + asian, but most people these days seem to have joined the asian train regardless.

Not an asian myself, but I've witnessed more and more asian (girl) and indian (guy) couples more recently lately - I guess it's just the breaking down of cultural barriers and what not. In the same, albeit slightly reduced sense, I know couples who are asian (boy) and indian (girl). As the world becomes more and more culturally integrated, I feel our values and ethnicity more often than not synchronize, and thus allows differing ethnic groups to engage in relationships as core values may be similar irrespective of cultural/religious precedent.

But you do you.

ProdigyInspired

Tafe Advocate
HSC
Don't get me wrong, but most curry boys have Asian fever and there's nothing you can do about that. It's prominent because you can see more of a standout with asian + curry couples than you do with white + asian, but most people these days seem to have joined the asian train regardless.

Not an asian myself, but I've witnessed more and more asian (girl) and indian (guy) couples more recently lately - I guess it's just the breaking down of cultural barriers and what not. In the same, albeit slightly reduced sense, I know couples who are asian (boy) and indian (girl). As the world becomes more and more culturally integrated, I feel our values and ethnicity more often than not synchronize, and thus allows differing ethnic groups to engage in relationships as core values may be similar irrespective of cultural/religious precedent.

But you do you.
The cultural barriers between indians and other asians aren't all that big, other than color and religion, you could easily see chinese/korean/japanese/other asians discipline in indian families.

sinophile

HSC
N/A

But you do you.
lol its just asian girls running away from asian men as fast as they can. if it was cultural barriers weakening, then why is it 9 times out of 10 asian female with another race male, rather than the other way around?

even when its an asianxasian couple its almost always a fob, not asians who grew up here.

durrrrr

Banned
HSC

But you do you.
As sino says, it's not simply that since asian men with not asian women is very rare. Asian male with indian female is still extremely rare.

durrrrr

Banned
HSC
lol its just asian girls running away from asian men as fast as they can. if it was cultural barriers weakening, then why is it 9 times out of 10 asian female with another race male, rather than the other way around?

even when its an asianxasian couple its almost always a fob, not asians who grew up here.
and why do you think that is

Mathew587

HSC
and why do you think that is
Pretty much every asian guy I know only hits on asian chicks. Cultural barriers are definitely decreasing but some asian guys are still quite worried about how they'll be percieved. So yeah... hit on others and don't worry too much about how'll they percieve you :)
sino, i have a feeling you're asian and repping

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Pretty much every asian guy I know only hits on asian chicks. Cultural barriers are definitely decreasing but some asian guys are still quite worried about how they'll be percieved. So yeah... hit on others and don't worry too much about how'll they percieve you :)
sino, i have a feeling you're asian and repping
clearly hasn't met me

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Unless they have some serious interest in Indian culture I don't even see the average Asian guy finding any brown girl attractive

si2136

HSC
N/A

99% of asian couples that ik are asianxasian, and none of them are fobs

sinophile

HSC
N/A
Unless they have some serious interest in Indian culture I don't even see the average Asian guy finding any brown girl attractive
i used to like indian girls. i even have an indian girls folder.

i like arab girls too. theyre so fucking slutty and crazy and its the opposite of asians but i like them for some reason

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)