Questions in HSC (1 Viewer)

tito981

HSC
Is it possible for HSC to ask very specific questions. e.g. For mod B, for Eliot's poems, can they ask you to do both a specific poem AND a specific theme. Or do they normally only require one of the listed. e.g. only a specific poem but open to any theme/discussion. Btw im only asking this in relation to mod B as i have heard for the other modules that you should be able to adapt to any theme.

notme123

HSC
I have the same question for the poems I do as well but that's mod A

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad
Is it possible for HSC to ask very specific questions. e.g. For mod B, for Eliot's poems, can they ask you to do both a specific poem AND a specific theme. Or do they normally only require one of the listed. e.g. only a specific poem but open to any theme/discussion. Btw im only asking this in relation to mod B as i have heard for the other modules that you should be able to adapt to any theme.
Yes very possible.

uniqueusername1

HSC
Yes. Even though we don't do the same poems. They can ask a specific one. So you must learn all of them.

One way I try prepping for these poems is writing essays plans on each theme applicable to each and trying to link them to others.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)