Questions on applying uni through UAC (1 Viewer)

amandaWill

HSC
I just applied uni(s) via the UAC web page and I'm a bit confused...

So I've completed the registration, paid the fee and selected my preferences etc. I'm not very clear what do I do next?

- send the verified documents (my studies) to UAC (with the cover sheet document? Only the first page or the 4 pages?)

- I've chosen Art/ designs courses from ANU, University of Canberra, UTS, UNSW, USYD and University of Wollongong in my preference. In the preference chart, under some subjects, written "interview required...... (plus a link to book interview)" So I only have to follow the link and complete the questions? Is that it? Anything else to do?

moc2009

HSC
N/A
Generally that’s it (although as you know, courses like Art have extra requirements like an interview).

But yea, last year I did my UAC application in September and just waited.... all the way until January 21st when I got my offer (main round)..... It’s ridiculously long!

amandaWill

HSC
Thanks moc2009!

What courses did you apply last year? Arts/ designs?

moc2009

HSC
N/A
I applied for International Relations at ANU, so no need for other documents or interview. Just got my offer in the main round. (I got in via STAT, and I didn’t even have to send that to them, UAC automatically got my results)

Also, if there is anything else required it tells you on the UAC application eg: Work experience, portfolio etc etc.

So just double check everything and you should be fine.

Good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)