QUICK Q'S ON HSC SUBJECTS PLEASE answer (1 Viewer)

toeknee

HSC
One: If you didn't elect extension english in year eleven can you do it in year 12?

Two: Is it possible to do accelerated Business Studies?

Three: If so, is it possible to do the accelerated business studies course, and finish the HSC business starting hmm say from now? (i can do 50-60 pages of textbook a day which is equivalent to 10 % of HSC book)
I'm therefore not concerned time constraints wise. however, is it possible to complete the course even though you haven't one, registered yet as an accelerated course candidate, and two, haven't registered to sit the hsc examination this year (considering hsc is 111 days away is it possible to still register)

four: if you cant sit extension english in yr 12 without yr 11 can you do a quick crash course now?

cheers.
tony -2u bus, 2u chem, 2u phys, 2u math, 2u adv eng, 2u sac

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
1. No, see post in Extension forum for more detail.
2. Yes, but most schools tend not to accelerate in this subject, you could however compress your studies in this subject at TAFE(which is not advisable if there is an alternative)
3. No
4. Yes, see Extension forum for further detail.

toeknee

HSC
ok thanks alot guys for the help
(and sorry for the late reply im not really good with locating on boredofstudies)
and yes trev lol i decided the night before (because of some enthusiasm while studying for some 'randomly generated exams from our teacher')

P

pLuvia

toeknee said:
ok thanks alot guys for the help
(and sorry for the late reply im not really good with locating on boredofstudies)
and yes trev lol i decided the night before (because of some enthusiasm while studying for some 'randomly generated exams from our teacher')
havent you posted something like this before?

P

pLuvia

or it might have been some other guy, but what you said here

Three: If so, is it possible to do the accelerated business studies course, and finish the HSC business starting hmm say from now? (i can do 50-60 pages of textbook a day which is equivalent to 10 % of HSC book)
I'm therefore not concerned time constraints wise. however, is it possible to complete the course even though you haven't one, registered yet as an accelerated course candidate, and two, haven't registered to sit the hsc examination this year (considering hsc is 111 days away is it possible to still register)

P

pLuvia

you can't do a hsc subject unless you have completed the preliminary course for that subject. Another option is that you do the preliminary course and the hsc course at the same time through tafe or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)