Quick question on boundaries (1 Viewer)

akuchan

YUI
HSC
just need to clear up exactly what are boundaries of a system

Question: Imagine your software design and development class as a system. It contains physical components such as windows, a door, lights, the computers, tables and chairs. Students in the classroom and the teacher, this textboo igt, sunlight, electricity, network connections, certain times during the week when the class is timetabled, all these things contribute to the system.

List all the items that are within the control of the class system, all the items in te environment, and any items that allow the class system to interfaxe with its environment. Also describe the boundaries of this system.

well its actually just question 11, set 3A of the samuel davis hsc sdd book, any help is appreciated thx =P

fuckskooloff

HSC
My Heineman book only has one section on boundaries, and i am doing software by distance and im having alot of trouble understanding what on earth the are talking about.

WOuld any1 be able to give me a couple of examples or try and explain it.

I need to find the boundaries of a computer based version on "Monopoly"

thnx

bboundy

HSC
Im not sure about this, but just considering it, I believe the walls of the classroom would be the boundaries. This is as far as the system extends, and outside these it is no longer in the domain of the system. Don't take my word for it as i'm just speculating. But anyway, thats my take on it.

akuchan

YUI
HSC
=/ at least im not the only one unsure about this boundaries stuff lol
thx anyway

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)