Quick question on studying time left. (1 Viewer)

peri24

HSC
Hey guys,
Do you reckon it's doable to study a total of 40 pages on economics tomorrow (I understand like the theory behind it btw and it's effects but I need to refresh my memory), if I go straight home after the test?
Also with biology except with 43 pages.

Lovelyapples

Banned
HSC
Yes

I haven't finished eco's study for thursday. Leaving it till tomorrow.

peri24

HSC
thanks for that reply, anyone else can give me there own opinion?

Lovelyapples

Banned
HSC
My friend is doing a all night cram session tomorrow.

Everyone is in the same boat

naav

HSC
I think it's pre do-able if you understand the theory behind it. Although, I hope I die before the eco exam.. I'm that freaked out.

Lovelyapples

Banned
HSC
I think it's pre do-able if you understand the theory behind it. Although, I hope I die before the eco exam.. I'm that freaked out.
I am just shitting bricks that a labour market essay will be asked

BrokenRecord

HSC
Hey guys,
Do you reckon it's doable to study a total of 40 pages on economics tomorrow (I understand like the theory behind it btw and it's effects but I need to refresh my memory), if I go straight home after the test?
Also with biology except with 43 pages.
For notes in general, before going into an exam, its best if you put all the key facts onto 1-2 pages, so that its really easily to just skim through it 10 mins before your exam and have everything refreshed in your mind.
40 pages is do-able, just make sure you don't cram any new information the night before.
If you've done pass papers and practiced what you've already got, you should be fine :)
Best of luck for economic and bio :)

naav

HSC
OH SAME ! The only way I'll be fine, if it's macro and environmental. Anything else and I'll probably start crying

Lovelyapples

Banned
HSC
OH SAME ! The only way I'll be fine, if it's macro and environmental. Anything else and I'll probably start crying
I will flip the desk if it is environmental and labour market.

I am praying for Inflation/growth/unemployment/policies etc

naav

HSC
I will flip the desk if it is environmental and labour market.

I am praying for Inflation/growth/unemployment/policies etc
Sorry, but most likely there won't be a question specifically targeting inflation/unemp. Probably be one of the those marco questions. It's been like that every year so should be okay. Just worried about the other two questions :(

peri24

HSC
For notes in general, before going into an exam, its best if you put all the key facts onto 1-2 pages, so that its really easily to just skim through it 10 mins before your exam and have everything refreshed in your mind.
40 pages is do-able, just make sure you don't cram any new information the night before.
If you've done pass papers and practiced what you've already got, you should be fine :)
Best of luck for economic and bio :)
Thank you really so much, and best of luck to you also BrokenRecord!! :)

Lovelyapples

Banned
HSC
Sorry, but most likely there won't be a question specifically targeting inflation/unemp. Probably be one of the those marco questions. It's been like that every year so should be okay. Just worried about the other two questions :(
Same.

I should be fine if it isn't some weird Labour/environmental one.

I would perfer fiscal or monetary. But it is unlikely

deano777

HSC
Economics freaks me the hell out. Did a 9 hour cram before trials, almost had a total mental breakdown, and topped the year (I legitimately thought I was going to fail). Now, in the same position. Feel as if I'm going to do badly so am going to do a MASSIVE cram. I understand all of the theory well, its just I can't always remember it on the spot.

Oh and what scares me the very most is if BOTH choices for an essay are bad. Did a practice paper with choice 1 being analyse labour market reforms in australia since 1983, and choice 2 being effect of microeconomic policy on income distribution and ESD. Not fun.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)