• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

quick questions about enrollment and HECS HELP (1 Viewer)

leonyu86

HSC
I'm going to be studying B Business. Have some questions about enrollment and HECS HELP
1. I have sent in a HECS HELP and SA-HELP assistance form and they have been approved and also enrolled into my subjects and made my timetable. Is that all for enrollment? Am i enrolled?
2. For HECS HELP i chose to defer all my payment. Does that mean all of my student contribution fee will be defer? (The student contribution fee on my e-invoice is still shown as unpaid. Is that normal? I am worried that i might have done something wrong.)
3. Are there any other additional costs that i need to pay now? (eg student contribution fee)

Thanks

Last edited:

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Yes sounds like your enrolment has been completed.

Student contribution fee is not part of HECS HELP, thats what SA-HELP is for. So if you submitted that it should be fine. Email isnt currently working so i cant check what my invoice says unfortunately.

Nope no more costs (bar textbooks down the line), unless you want to go to the Business society orientation camp.

leonyu86

HSC
Thank you so much for your reply. Can you check what your invoice says when email is working again and tell me please?

One more question

Are there any other HELP that i need apply after i have applied HECS HELP and SA HELP?

Thanks again

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Yeah, im waiting for my invoice to come through now. Also nah only HECS and SA.

I cant even see the student contribution on my invoice, but everything else shows up as unpaid at the moment.

Last edited:

leonyu86

HSC
Thank for checking
Sorry i just looked at my e-invoice. It should be fee amount not student contribution.

Which HELP is the fee amount under? HEC HELP or SA HELP?

If that is the case i think unpaid will change to paid on the invoice after the cenus date. (Can someone please correct me if I'm wrong?) I guess i don't have to worry about this now. If that is all i have to do.

Thanks again

Last edited:

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Fees are under HECS Help, yeah it shows up as unpaid until census date when it's deferred i believe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)