Quick Survey on the Pressures of the HSC (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

miffy01

HSC
Hi Guys,

I would appreciate it if you were to complete my survey.
This is for my Community and Family Studies IRP, and I'm studying the topic 'The Pressures of the HSC' and my question is:
“How does stress created by the HSC affect a students wellbeing psychologically, emotionally and physically?”
Thanks so much everyone :) :) :) :shy:

http://freeonlinesurveys.com/app/re...8hqxjmc4687388211&refer=freeonlinesurveys.com

williamdaft

HSC
Done.

Just want to mention one of my answer,
Everyone studying for their HSC, studies should be balanced with other commitments ! Balance with social life, hobbies, good sleep, plenty of water and healthy food. It all counts, and makes you happier and more relieved during your HSC year :)

enoilgam

HSC
Done. I liked the survey, the only issue I had with it is that I think it is based on the underlying assumption that all HSC students have similar goals and aims and to a lesser extent skill levels. Like, the question "How much should a HSC student study" is largely dependant on what ATAR a person is aiming for and their talent. There is a large portion of the student population who dont really care much about their ATAR and just want a decent mark - so they probably arent going to put in as much effort.

miffy01

HSC
Quick Survey for the HSC (IRP)

Hi Guys...
I know I have already put this up and asked many of you to complete me survey, but then a error occurred, resulting in me losing all the results (and there were 52 responses).

I am panicking right now because I know many of you went through the effort of providing me with lengthy, reasonable, and reliable answers.

It would mean so much to me, if you were to complete the survey below! I would appreciate it soo much

Thank you!

http://freeonlinesurveys.com/app/rendersurvey.asp?sid=ryvdcl00g93sfxt390522&refer=

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
Re: Quick Survey for the HSC (IRP)

done

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC

I did it again. Great Survey.

I think some things I changed, because I received my HSC results and realised how different studying and different people can get different results.

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A

is the survey just for statistics/comparisons or some report for school/uni?

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A

I think it's for CAFS

done btw :)
what do you even study in CAFS, never really knew what the difference is between CAFS and Society & Culture, can someone clear it up for me?

miffy01

HSC

Its for a report for School! :)

miffy01

HSC

Cafs is more of a subject focusing on the topics of Families, and Communal Relationships, and how people influence behaviour and humanity! If you wanted an example of a career that would cover this sort of content, it would be a teacher!
Society and Culture is more of a subject focusing on what the name suggests, the cultures of different societies.The course explores how society and a person's culture and beliefs influence them! An example of a career that would cover this content would be people like psychologists, or cultural based occupations. note: This also covers the basis of different religious beliefs!

Hope you understood that! :)

miffy01

HSC

Thanks so much for doing that! I hope you did really well with your HSC and received the marks you hoped for :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)