Quirky teachers (1 Viewer)

qmaz

HSC
i have this weird physics teacher, said he'd been at the school 17 years, never even heard of a merit award. never teaches, just makes money on the side during lessons fixing electrical shit for other teachers...

experiences with weird teachers?

cfair

Banned
HSC
we have a dude called mr. scoglamiglio who looks like danny devito.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
qmaz said:
i have this weird physics teacher, said he'd been at the school 17 years, never even heard of a merit award. never teaches, just makes money on the side during lessons fixing electrical shit for other teachers...

experiences with weird teachers?
He's been there 17 years? WTF, I didn't know he was here that long.

B

brycycle

we got this science teacher mr gman who bebops and scats all lesson and everwhere he goes

culic

HSC
rof yer qmaz mate, he is full of it, he gave his year 12 class 3 merit awards each like last week...equates to like.. 60 merit awards in one lesson ????

... how quirky can u get aye..

what about the teacher that looks like in every direction except you when is mad, for got his name..

patty4848

HSC
I had an IST teacher last year who had two replies to everything you asked him about relating to computers:
1. Well i think you are just going to have to think about it for a while - I'm sure the answer will come to you eventually (umm derr...Did you get your job teacher by thinking about it)
2. Well I'm sure its in the text book somewhere...

Does get any less helpful than that...

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
Quirky teachers? Well we did have a Latin master who was pedo and then killed himself by drowning himself in his swimming pool about 10 years ago. No jkz

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
simonloo said:
Quirky teachers? Well we did have a Latin master who was pedo and then killed himself by drowning himself in his swimming pool about 10 years ago. No jkz
... lol.

I'm going to hell. :eek:

cccclaire

HSC
god i totally want to write stuff
but I'm so sure at least one of my teachers at school comes on here.

cfair

Banned
HSC
oh i just remembered something awesome.

danny devito threw a gluestick to someone standing next to me in class last year, the window was open behind us and it went flying outside (second story) and the next thing we heard this little voice say "ow!".

never laughed so long or hard in my life.

qmaz

HSC
hahah today, same teacher i was talking about before, we were doing revision and he said he was fixing a portable barbque. next thing we see, hes making a fruit salad, cutting up the fruits with scissors. asked him what he was doing, said he was minding his own business, like we should.

best teacher to make fun of though.

Lovecat

HSC
I once had a teacher who always wore stillettos and really bright colours, like pinks and turquoise. Her hair was always spiked and in my time of knowing her, has been green, blue, hot pink or yellow in colour. Her classroom is full of little plastic toys and dollhouses etc. She's always laughing too, and when she's nervous she talks fast. It doesn't take much to make her jump either.

My bio teacher is this little man who talks really really quietly. He doodles when he's bored and out of nowhere, during the lesson he'll throw in some quirky little comment, which means you have to give him all of your attention or else you'll miss it.

My music teacher subconsiously breaks out into song. He does it during assessments. It makes me giggle.

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
we have this nutcase teacher who just goes off at any students that speaks to him. He use to bring a rifle to school to check out the velocity of the bullet....untill it got banned.

lcx

HSC
cccclaire said:
god i totally want to write stuff
but I'm so sure at least one of my teachers at school comes on here.
and how would u no if teachers went on this thing anyway...
but wat would be the point? isn it sorta just notes etc for us 2 study, and a forum for dicussion, y would they need to be on it?

Lovecat

HSC
lcx said:
and how would u no if teachers went on this thing anyway...
but wat would be the point? isn it sorta just notes etc for us 2 study, and a forum for dicussion, y would they need to be on it?
Teachers do come on here occasionally. I know one of my teachers uses this forum every so often to help out other students, as well as gather notes and tips for her own students at school. I know it's a site targeted at secondary and tertiary students, but others use it as well- it's really handy for a lot of people. I'm sure even parents come on for the benefit of their kids.

alez

feel like an angel
HSC
well i have two teachers who arent so much quirky as incompetent. Chem and physics my teachers left after term 1 and there werent really enough teachers. so for chem we have a walking textbook, and if u ask him a questions hes like 'i cant talk to this girl' and then gets another student to teach us cuz he doesnt know. like he actually photocopied an answer from our first term test and gave it to us so he wouldnt have to teach us it himself. and physics - i wont even go there except for saying he doesnt actually know much physics and every question i ask him he stumbles around it and goes to consult a textbook and gets back to me a week later - usually with the wrong answer. i asked him something (and found out myself it was general relativity) and he went on about light refraction. in space. where there is nothing to bend light.

Shadose

Enjoy Life
HSC
Charity F said:
but doesn't light bend, in space-time? around really dense masses?

we had one of australia's most respected atronomers come in and talk to us in science week and he showed us photos...
Wow, that is so cool! Our teachers always say that they'll get some professional to talk to us and teach us. But that had never happened :mad1:

I have this physics teacher who doesn't know what he's talking about, because he suppose to teach more of Chem and Bio. No one could be bothered to listen to him, its like more interesting to listen to a students explanation. :mad1: Thank goodness we don't have him for year 12.

lcx

HSC
Lovecat said:
Teachers do come on here occasionally. I know one of my teachers uses this forum every so often to help out other students, as well as gather notes and tips for her own students at school. I know it's a site targeted at secondary and tertiary students, but others use it as well- it's really handy for a lot of people. I'm sure even parents come on for the benefit of their kids.
lol yes it does hav lots pf resources but y would parents use it to help their kids? when the kids themesleves can cum on and get sudy notes and help?? n how r teachers meant to benefit from study notes? shouldn they already no the content?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)