Quite F***ed - Economics (1 Viewer)

E

Eses

Guys i need your help, i am desperate and i need it now. The story.... Ok well the globalisation hsc assesment task for economics. I have been accused or rather suspicions raised about plagiarism. What happened was an hour before it was due i was told an introduction to globalisation was needed so i printed off my essay not realising it was the incomplete version ( a few refrences in the bibliography and a chart) anyway they tell me they want proof of my sources. the source is no longer there so i cant argue either way that it's mine or the source that it was obtained. they have marked everyone except mine and are refusing to until proof is provided. What can i do? i'm in need of desperate help.

Last edited by a moderator:

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
Sorry some of ur post doesnt make sense. An hr b4 it was due, some1 told u that u left out intro. BUT you printed out the incomplete one (which doesn't include the intro? or you didn't include references in bibliography?)

You added an intro by yourself and didn't have a source relevant Is that what you're trying to say?

Last edited:

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
The source that was left out - did that happen to be the one for your intro?

It's very bad luck that you've been caught out in the first place. Perhaps your english in your assignment was too good or something? (It happened to a friend of mine in yr10.) Even more bad luck that your source is gone.
Since they won't accept the truth, the only way to save your ass is to make it up. So whatever the source was related to, search it up online. There has to be sites that have similar information.

In future try to use several sources. Not only does it make your facts more accurate, but it would've saved you in this situation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)