• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

R&B Fans - Download 112's new song (6 Viewers)

HSC
allright im bored so im gonna post up a yousendit link so people can download 112's brand new song featuring T.I called 'if i hit 2nite' only download it if your an actual fan because it only allows for bout 10 downloads. good club song

(removed)

left click it..

Last edited by a moderator:

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
is this a new song? that has been released yet? ie.. not on hot and wet

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
112 rocked.. my fave of theirs was the song "Anywhere" with Lil Zane.
I got a bit annoyed a few years ago when all the teeny boppers began to listen to "dance with me" though.. much like what happened to Marques Houston's song - "I like that"...

Damn you mass teeny bop audience *shakes fist*

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
yes its not even on american radio yet its only jsut started to circulate the net, its gonna be on their next album, first single

how did it get on the net then is what i'm wondering, lolorz

HSC
Atotoi said:
Marques Houston's song - "I like that"...

thats not by marques houston lol its by 'houston' featuring chingy, nate dogg and I-20, its off his album 'it was written' marques houston was a member of the rnb group IMX he does the song 'because of you' and 'dirty dancing' listen to em there voices are completely different lol

and to the guy above me, it got on the internet because it was on a mixtape (DJ L - city of gods part II), in the R&B and hip hop industry songs are exclusive to mixtapes before they hit the radio waves, their gettin their music out to 'the streets' before it hits radio, and the bootleggers upload it on the internet, they all do it....

the internets the best way of hearing music before anyone else lol i heard 'yeah' by usher before last christmas, it hit australian radio this year about march or april lol

also nets a good way to get albums before anyone else too, 2 days ago i got eminems new one 'encore' its pretty good', pretty soon chingys new album will be leaking, dont really like him much but his songs are good for clubs.

HSC
Atotoi said:
112 rocked.. my fave of theirs was the song "Anywhere" with Lil Zane.
I got a bit annoyed a few years ago when all the teeny boppers began to listen to "dance with me" though.. much like what happened to Marques Houston's song - "I like that"...

exact same thing happened with me and 'in da club' heard it 4 months early then it comes out in australia and all these lebanese and fob tryahrds go aorund playing it in their cars and are like 'yeh bro yalla cuz i jus heard this exclusive shit yo im from africa' with their bandanas and shit hahah ass clowns

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
exact same thing happened with me and 'in da club' heard it 4 months early then it comes out in australia and all these lebanese and fob tryahrds go aorund playing it in their cars and are like 'yeh bro yalla cuz i jus heard this exclusive shit yo im from africa' with their bandanas and shit hahah ass clowns

hahahaha niiiice :uhhuh:

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
Check Out the lastest Jay-Z and R Kelly album - Unfinished Business. It is pretty good, not as good as 'The best of both worlds' but still good. Also check out Fabolous new album 'Real Talk'. I dont think they are out in Australia yet, but hey thats what the internet is for.

HSC
^^^ yeah got em both, jay-z and r kelly have fallen out now just after their album debuted at number 1 on billboard lol, at the best of both worlds tour r kelly thought he saw 2 men with guns in the audience so he went offstage, when he came back on one of jiggas friends sprayed him with mace and he had to ggo to hospital so now r kelly is suing jay-z lol....best of bost worlds was shit this albums alot betta, the songs 'feelin u in stereo' and 'get this money' feat twista are niceeee

and fabs album is OK, breathes the best song on there followed by 'round and round' i like the song with his brother, paul cain, and nate dogg at the end too

Last edited:

mr_speedy

its called karma baby
HSC
N/A
hiphophorray123 said:
thats not by marques houston lol its by 'houston' featuring chingy, nate dogg and I-20, its off his album 'it was written' marques houston was a member of the rnb group IMX he does the song 'because of you' and 'dirty dancing' listen to em there voices are completely different lol

and to the guy above me, it got on the internet because it was on a mixtape (DJ L - city of gods part II), in the R&B and hip hop industry songs are exclusive to mixtapes before they hit the radio waves, their gettin their music out to 'the streets' before it hits radio, and the bootleggers upload it on the internet, they all do it....

the internets the best way of hearing music before anyone else lol i heard 'yeah' by usher before last christmas, it hit australian radio this year about march or april lol

also nets a good way to get albums before anyone else too, 2 days ago i got eminems new one 'encore' its pretty good', pretty soon chingys new album will be leaking, dont really like him much but his songs are good for clubs.
shit man you like marques houston? man i got all his albums from back in the day when he was with immature, then they changed there name to imx. have you got young romes album? hes also in imx, its a really good album

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
reno2004 said:
Check Out the lastest Jay-Z and R Kelly album - Unfinished Business. It is pretty good, not as good as 'The best of both worlds' but still good. Also check out Fabolous new album 'Real Talk'. I dont think they are out in Australia yet, but hey thats what the internet is for.

maybe they should have got michael jackson to collaborate with them as well, seeing as they all have something in common....

HSC
mr_speedy said:
shit man you like marques houston? man i got all his albums from back in the day when he was with immature, then they changed there name to imx. have you got young romes album? hes also in imx, its a really good album
i was thinking bout gettin young romes, is it worth it?

IMX were never as good as new edition but they had some good music

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
ho ho ne got new album... has anyone heard it yet? not sure how good itll be without bobby

imx sucked... the guy with the eye patch was too thug like :p
and whyd they change their name from immature?

HSC
^^^ yeh ive got NE's new album its pretty good, p diddy makes some good beats for em', ralph tresvant is probably the best on that album and the dominant member now that bobby browns gone...bobby ruled, 'hot 2 nite' is a mad song though

mr_speedy

its called karma baby
HSC
N/A
hiphophorray123 said:
i was thinking bout gettin young romes, is it worth it?

IMX were never as good as new edition but they had some good music

yeah get young romes album, its mad. get some immature albums, alot better thatn imx

and the reason they changed there name form immature to imx is cos they didnt want to be seen as young little kids anmore, cos they started singing at age 8. and i think by the time they were 18 they changed there name. and that guy wears an eye patch cos brandy accidently hit him in the eye.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)