• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

R&B Fans - Download 112's new song (3 Viewers)

HSC
^^ speaking of brandy, her brother Ray J is releasing an new album soon his very underrated his songs are heaps mad, you should check him out, alot of people would of heard of his hit 'wait a minute' with lil slut i mean kim

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
wtf brandy hit the guy in the eye? are you shitting me?
didnt realise they started so long ago... got a couple of their albums.. and yeh immature was far greater than imx... they had a huge gap between some albums and all of a sudden their voices are broken :p

whats rayjs album calleD? i hate lil kim

HSC
well the one with 'wait a minute' on it is called 'it aint a game' pretty good album i got it for free due to a bit of an illegal insurance thingy i wont go into lol.

his new one thats coming is called 'radiation' (i think) the first single from that, well a new song by him is 'shake that' with b2k produced by timbaland, pretty good song

prima_donna

HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
^^^ yeh ive got NE's new album its pretty good, p diddy makes some good beats for em', ralph tresvant is probably the best on that album and the dominant member now that bobby browns gone...bobby ruled, 'hot 2 nite' is a mad song though
They have a new album?? *rushes out to buy CD* NE are R&B legends and yet there's been no promotion? Ralph Tresvant has always been the lead singer and he has the hottest voice I've ever heard.

HSC
yeh ralphs a fucking legend, one of my alltime favourite R&B songs are 'sensitivity' and 'stone cold gentleman' ('sensitivity' is actually featured on a radio station in GTA: san Andreas ::D:D:D:D as well as my other fav song 'between the sheets' by the isley brothers :D:D:D:D)

their signed to bad boy now too, actually ill post their single for ya since im so kind lol

New Edition - Hot 2 Nite:

Last edited by a moderator:

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
ne arent popular in australia... its wierd... anything thats popular here gets overpopulated...

i heard some hectic old school ne... high pitched voices like j5... its hilarius...
but i gotta i think the album with the white cover was the best.... like 8 years old i think... it was their come back... had the song "im still in love with you" and heaps others...

prima_donna

HSC
OMG...Sensitivity is like the best R&B song ever. His voice is perfect on that song. Since the shops are kinda closed now I'm going to download the album because I'm impatient, but I will get it tomorrow. I just downloaded 'Conference Call' and even though it's just an intro, I'm getting all excited now. Haven't heard from them in yonks. :D

Orange Juice - 'Heart Break' is a really good album too. It's from the late 80's and I think the one you're talking about is 'Home Again' which is tops. :uhhuh:

HSC
haha yeah it seems ironic when im playing sensitivity in the car in GTA: san andreas while doing a driveby:D

Ralph Tresvant - Sensitivity:

bringing out the old school R&B hits now lol

first song i ever heard in my entire life was bobby brown - dont be cruel (which is also on GTA) so naturally i grew up listening to new edition, best song ever was 'hit me off' :D

Last edited by a moderator:

prima_donna

HSC
You're from the States right? I checked the HMV website and apparently it was released in Australia on 25 Oct. Weird how it's out here before the US.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
oh i just got that conferance call from the latest ne...
lol...
roll call everyone...
ralph... jonny... LOL
too bad about bobby...
and even diddy was in it... i hope bb do a good job with them

HSC
prima_donna said:
You're from the States right? I checked the HMV website and apparently it was released in Australia on 25 Oct. Weird how it's out here before the US.
awh ok i had a feeling i might be wrong about that, awh that means it didn't debut in the top 50 on billboard :( figures though bad boy didn't do much in promoting it it seems like p diddy has his prorities else where these days, the only promotion he went well with was 'mario winans' and mase's comeback album, both were good albums no doubt..

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
you talking in aussie?
cuz mase didnt get any promo that i saw...
diddy is too sj, his company makes like 100's of millions on that line...
plus he dont own bb anymore... so his not really resposible all he does is produce and shit

HSC
nah im talking about over there, where they have the billboard charts, mase and winans debuted pretty high on those charts (mario winans debuted at number 1)

p diddy still owns bad boy, his still the CEO...

they went downhill since 112 jumped to island def jam...but then def jam did a shit job in promoting 'hot and wet'

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
hot and wet wasnt that good of an album though... 112 went down hill... big time... after they got big in aussie they were shit

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
my favourite 112 song will always be 'your letter'

it always makes me cry :p

prima_donna

HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
awh ok i had a feeling i might be wrong about that, awh that means it didn't debut in the top 50 on billboard :( figures though bad boy didn't do much in promoting it it seems like p diddy has his prorities else where these days, the only promotion he went well with was 'mario winans' and mase's comeback album, both were good albums no doubt..

I thought you were from America since you were saying how you were in a driveby and all...

No need to worry...NE's album comes out on 9 Nov. Fingers crossed they make a comeback. My connection's really slow now, I've been downloading five songs at a time.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
ne never did it well in aussie...
prob wont ever...only nelly does well in aussie

hsc4life likes 112! hurrah! their song with allure was good as well... same as cupid...god i loved that song....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)