Radical/Crazy Change of M/W (1 Viewer)

Patar

0101 0000
HSC
Okay, let me start out, I thought the website media would be originally great and everything, a form I knew well and one which was a little more relaxed in terms of word count.

But now when I've been developing my concept I've realised despite the fact I have read so many texts which can support it, I dont like it as much as I did.

I would much rather do a series of diary entries; I wish I could tell you guys more but I'm apparently not supposed to, about a subject I'm far more interested in. I dont have as many texts to support the concept but it is much more of a personal reflection.

I'm not sure what to do. It looks like my Viva Voce will be on the first concept, but I want to change to the second - my teachers would say no but its not their decision.

What should i do?

Hysterik

HSC
It really depends on how much you've done/how long it will take you to write this new stuff. I don't know what advice to give you really, you need to talk to your teacher/mentor who'll have a much better idea of where you're going with your major work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)