Radiohead (1 Viewer)

mungas22

HSC
I know not many will agree with me here but The Bends is my favourite Radiohead album. Firstly it's got an awesome name, heaps of the classic Radiohead 3 guitar assault and classics like fake plastic trees, high and dry, my iron lung, the bends, street spirit, bones and just. Like all Radiohead albums it flows so well, and if you skip a track you don't get the full experience. For me, The Bends > OK Computer > Kid A > In Rainbows > Amnesiac > Hail to the Thief > Pablo Honey

EpicFailGuy

Banned
HSC
I know not many will agree with me here but The Bends is my favourite Radiohead album. Firstly it's got an awesome name, heaps of the classic Radiohead 3 guitar assault and classics like fake plastic trees, high and dry, my iron lung, the bends, street spirit, bones and just. Like all Radiohead albums it flows so well, and if you skip a track you don't get the full experience. For me, The Bends > OK Computer > Kid A > In Rainbows > Amnesiac > Hail to the Thief > Pablo Honey
I agree with you... totally actually :)

tanna

HSC
The Bends comes second last for me :(
Kid A > OK Computer > Amnesiac = In Rainbows = Hail To The Thief > The Bends > Pablo Honey
But still, shits all over every other album by another artist!
AND WHEN ARE THEY COMING????!!!!!

rant

&&&&&&&&
HSC
well, the bends is actually one of my favourite albums in general:

The Bends > Hail to the Thief > OK Computer = Kid A > In Rainbows > Amnesiac > Pablo Honey imo

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)