random panic - SCMP is NOT going to fit in C5C tomorrow!!!! (1 Viewer)

Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
7,991
Gender
Undisclosed
HSC
N/A
Why didn't I look at the new timetable seriously?!?! Price is down, so they've shoved SCMP orientation into C5C... but I really don't think we're going to fit! It was COMPLETELY FULL with ELS today, and SCMP tends to be HUGE and fill up two thirds of Mason, if not X5BT1 where we normally are!!!!!

*panic heartstop scream profanities screech panic*
 
X

xeuyrawp

Guest
If it's really bad, you can give some to the HUM people. We're in Macquarie Theatre. :)

sniggers...
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
7,991
Gender
Undisclosed
HSC
N/A
*utters a long and piercing string of profanities*

*resists the urge to actually hurt someone*
 

AsyLum

Premium Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2002
Messages
15,907
Gender
Undisclosed
HSC
N/A
From what I hear you might actually be moved Rob cos they're still not finished working on MQ Theatre, but if you are, yeah curses.
 

K.

Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2007
Messages
259
Location
Chippendale
Gender
Female
HSC
2005
What are they doing to Price?
I hope they are fixing the air con.
 
X

xeuyrawp

Guest
AsyLum said:
From what I hear you might actually be moved Rob cos they're still not finished working on MQ Theatre, but if you are, yeah curses.
There's work being done on MQ Theatre? =S
 

AsyLum

Premium Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2002
Messages
15,907
Gender
Undisclosed
HSC
N/A
K. said:
What are they doing to Price?
I hope they are fixing the air con.
Its going to be one of the most pimped out lecture halls after its done.
 

Kegs

Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2006
Messages
395
Location
Eastwood
Gender
Male
HSC
2003
I think it got flooded accidentaly or some shit. People were looking for a building which got flooded. I assumed it was Macq cause a guy was working on the fire board.
 

K.

Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2007
Messages
259
Location
Chippendale
Gender
Female
HSC
2005
AsyLum said:
Its going to be one of the most pimped out lecture halls after its done.

Thats awesome. Price is my favourite theatre. I wish they'd put power points on the floor, when i'm midway downloading something in a 2hr lecture and my laptop dies i'm like pfft. And the air con. Its always freezing.
 

iambored

dum-di-dum
Joined
Apr 27, 2003
Messages
10,868
Location
here
Gender
Undisclosed
HSC
2003
you feel like an eskimo even when it's the middle of summer in that hall, i always brought a jacket in 2005. i think in 2006 the air con was a bit better.
 

Cyan_phoeniX

Active Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
1,639
Location
Sydney
Gender
Male
HSC
N/A
Hmm. I wonder what room we are getting tommorrow (psych and lingustics). Any up to date info about the status of maq theatre?
 

K.

Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2007
Messages
259
Location
Chippendale
Gender
Female
HSC
2005
iambored said:
you feel like an eskimo even when it's the middle of summer in that hall, i always brought a jacket in 2005. i think in 2006 the air con was a bit better.
yeah yeah, you walk in and you get frozen, you come out and its like *bah*. Its mainly just the front thats cold. The middle and back are fairly cool. But I always forget my glasses and can't see unless im at the front :(. boo.
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
7,991
Gender
Undisclosed
HSC
N/A
Jamie what's the division code for Psych and Linguistics?

I have a fairly recent skit schedule for all the divisions... but have no clue what anything is aside from 'SCMP" lol
 
X

xeuyrawp

Guest
glitterfairy said:
Jamie what's the division code for Psych and Linguistics?

I have a fairly recent skit schedule for all the divisions... but have no clue what anything is aside from 'SCMP" lol
Division of Linguistics and Psychology.

I really like this list, it's got all the departments linked on one page. =)
 

Cyan_phoeniX

Active Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
1,639
Location
Sydney
Gender
Male
HSC
N/A
I see. So it hasn't changed from the arrangements before. Excellent.

thanks everyone :)
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top