Range of marks in class (1 Viewer)

monnieb

HSC
So I have a class of 4 for my Studies of Religion 2 unit and I am currently coming first. My interal (not scaled) was an average of 89 while the person coming 2nd was a 65 and the others getting just over 50s. Are they going to bring my mark down??

photastic

HSC
So I have a class of 4 for my Studies of Religion 2 unit and I am currently coming first. My interal (not scaled) was an average of 89 while the person coming 2nd was a 65 and the others getting just over 50s. Are they going to bring my mark down??
No since you are ranked first, you receive the highest assessment mark of your class regardless. Your mark will only go down due to your own performance.

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
be happy, I'm 6th in a cohort of 30 with the lowest mark of 2% gg chem

trungduong12

HSC
No since you are ranked first, you receive the highest assessment mark of your class regardless. Your mark will only go down due to your own performance.
If u rank 1st and get bad external
Does ur internal mark drags u up a bit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

photastic

HSC
If u rank 1st and get bad external
Does ur internal mark drags u up a bit?

No, the school internal marks are disregarded. If you scored the highest in the HSC but it was bad, you keep the bad mark. The benefits of coming first is the other top students work they're asses off hence, they might score a higher mark in the HSC and you keep that higher mark as your assessment mark, but keep your exam mark.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
No as your first...

trungduong12

HSC
Your internal would depend on the highest external mark in the cohort...
Yeahhh
But the one who came 1st is me
and i just screwed up my english !!!
I got a very high internal mark so i thought it would pulls me up a bit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)