• Moderate

Votes: 35 38.9%
  • Easy

Votes: 37 41.1%

• Total voters

mica

HSC
Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to start a quick thread to find out what every one thought about the exam.

Thanks all
Michael

orange_blob

Caveman
HSC
Dammit.

I was hopeing that it wasn't the exam that was easy, just that I'm super good.

adgala

HSC
easy and straightforward test, way longer than i expected though

dunno04

HSC
IT is long..
DAm....
and hard..somehow
><

chucknthem

chuck norris
HSC
I'm tempted to say easy, but anything is easy compared to my screwing up 4u math yesterday, so I went with moderate:mad1:

Sphonix

HSC
I thought it wasn't too bad, but some of the questions were very odd. The last question of 25 threw me a bit. Also division using twos complement, I never did that :|

Hopefully 90+... but probably 85 or something... I figure my max is about 96 cause of randomness of some.

maCe

.maceh
HSC
Easy. Easier than Physics. The only thing is it seemed to drag on for ages, perhaps given that it went till 5pm.

djbettridge

HSC
Lol dont think your that bad i can imagine the people that are on this site are here to brag anyway lol half my class walked out we had a whole 6 sit the exam :p but the rest of us sed it was ok ... could of been worse, alot worse. then again on here were not going to get the opinion of the lower half of the people who did the exam..

Xachro

HSC
I reckon I did pretty well. Wasnt the easiest exam I've ever done for software design but wasnt hard either. Just required lots of writing. I dont like exams that require lots of writing :p Question 24 was good, could have been much harder. However I was suprised at how general or simple some questions were. For example describing how the flowchart worked, anyone could do that... it gave you the bloody answer.

adgala

HSC
for the hardware topic, part b ii, could you only use the OR/NOT/AND Gates because i used a XOR gate for sensors b and c and then used that output along with sensor a (in an and gate).

HSC
Would have been a lot easier if I wasn't a diabetic that kept having hypoglycemic episodes every 5 minutes...:burn:

Doesn't matter, I can appeal anyway. I thought it was a pretty easy test - just had troubles with that.

Sober

HSC
highvoltageacdc said:
Would have been a lot easier if I wasn't a diabetic that kept having hypoglycemic episodes every 5 minutes...:burn:

Doesn't matter, I can appeal anyway. I thought it was a pretty easy test - just had troubles with that.
you should have applied for special provisions

HSC
Sober said:
you should have applied for special provisions
I did - I get maximum 20 minutes every paper for "remedial action" against hypos if I need them. When you go over the 20 minutes (like I did today), you can either stop doing the paper and appeal, or continue doing the paper and appeal. I chose the second option.

It's just impossible to get back into the right frame of mind for an exam after you've taken 3 time-outs which involve feeling incredibly spaced out and woozy. :mad1:

HSC
I thought it was a moderatly easy test. No big suprises (well except that context diagram or watever!), hoping for a high Band 5 to Band 6 after this test.

Dr_Doom

HSC
Preditor.89.N7G said:
I thought it was a moderatly easy test. No big suprises (well except that context diagram or watever!), hoping for a high Band 5 to Band 6 after this test.
Isn't it just a dataflow diagram with alot more information on it?

hotcocoa

HSC
Dr_Doom said:
Isn't it just a dataflow diagram with alot more information on it?
The exact opposite? A context diagram shouldn't contain much information.. it's very basic..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)