Legal Studies
Physics
Economics

be sufficient to get a 90 atar?

School Rank 284 i think

Last edited:
O

Omed62

Yes. you can get a top over 90 but even higher the higher your school ranks the better because at the end of the day you want to achieve the highest possible atar to get into you course. right?

so, here is a plan that you can use to tackle the HSC:

for Maths: Make formula sheets for all your topics and practice as many questions. repeat each day till the day of the exam. bam your ace maths.

for English standard. make essays and write your creative. check with you teacher for feedback.

For economics, physics, legal are are content based subjects. They can not ask you any think outside the syllabus. right, so make your own notes by using the syllabus (From BOS), then each day spend a time to review your notes. if you do this repeatedly, your ranks will rise up so quickly at school. I am trying to help you as much as I can because I was in your situation once but after I moved to James ruse, I started to work extremely hard in year 11 and now I am in top 5 for everything. ready to ace all the exams and get state rankings.

So follow those steps above and let me know if it really help you lol.

good luck with everything and remember your reward will be given at the end, if worked extremely hard enough to achieve your goal.

O

Omed62

I didn't know your in year11,

the most important thing is that, if your really good at maths consider maths EXT 2 In year 12. it scales you extremely well.

I think it is much better fro you to move to english advanced because lol english standard will bring you down very bad, it acles low compared to advanced. see if you get like 80 in advanced is the same thing as getting a 95 in standard. so english advnaced will scale you extremely high. think about this right? because you only get one chance in life not two.

good luck

O

Omed62

lol, are you joking me . atleast you shoud have done maths 2u, with you subjects if you want above 95 it is possible but you must ace them. make sure you are ranked in the top 3 for everything because at the end you get the highest assignment mark. just work hard and ace the HSC.

I can help you with maths general. I do maths ext 1/2. General is one of the easist maths every... all your 10 work mostly.

nexusbrah

Harvey Specter of IB
HSC
I didn't know your in year11,

the most important thing is that, if your really good at maths consider maths EXT 2 In year 12. it scales you extremely well.

I think it is much better fro you to move to english advanced because lol english standard will bring you down very bad, it acles low compared to advanced. see if you get like 80 in advanced is the same thing as getting a 95 in standard. so english advnaced will scale you extremely high. think about this right? because you only get one chance in life not two.

good luck
I've got a maths test tomorrow for 3Unit here I am struggling with bloody
Polynomials
and
Circle geometry.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)