Rate my Recount (for trials) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

guoben

Banned
It all started 2 nights ago i was sitting on my computer minding my own business when i hear a rustle outside i couldnt be bothered going out to see what was going on as i am such a nerd and cant leave my comp for more than 2 minutes so anyway 30 minutes later i heard it again but there was another noise it sounded like an owl hooting or whatever they do i needed to piddle anyway so i got up and went outside and i saw an owl i said hello to it and it said hello back, so anyway after i piddled i went back to the computer to play warcraft 3: the frozen throne i was doing the campaign and i noticed in the 2nd human mission in the top left corner there is a crypt lord with the name "kewldood" i wondered to myself hmmmm what does that mean i wondered so anyway i finished the mission then i went to play on Battle.net when i logged on it said i had 1 failed login attempt which was from me not typing in my password correctly (how could i be so sily!) so anyway i went to play my usual 2v2 and i got a allie called kewldood and i thought hmmm maybe he is the crypt lord from the 2nd human mission at the top left corner of the map so i asked him and he replied "lol" i dont know what that means but i think it might me "damn ur smart" so anyway he said lets rush again i did not know what that meant so i thought it meant send peons and make burrows at enemies base because lots of people say they are overpowered so anyway i build a few burrows at the enemies base (just outside it) the enemie did not notice yet so i sent 5 more peons and made some more burrows and then sent another 6 peons the enemie discovered i was there and he started to attack with an archer (he only had 1 at the time) so he uprooted his second ancient of war and started to walk to my burrows aswell as make archers from his other one so i quickly loaded my burrows and they began to fire at the ancient of war it got to about 50hp but it got out of range and ate a few trees and restored its hp and came back to destroy my burrows i was attempting to repair them but he got my by surprise and destroyed 2 i quickly made some more and then got in them and shot at him he eventually left and my allie defeated the other enemie with footpeople and a riflewoman so after that game i was in the lobby and somebody asked mi Hey you look cool would u like to join my kewl clan so i thought about it and said whats it called? he said KEWL - kewl kidz united i thought hay thats a good name y not join so i met a few of the clan members and one of them said he had seen me in a gayme before i asked what game he said in a 2v2 and i said hmmmm i dotn recall you so he said u were the one whu burrow rushed me and defeated my alliance i said o yes u i remember u u were the one that i burrow rushed ryght and he said Ya dat wus me so anyway the next day i got back on warcraft three and played a few more gaymes i got the hero priestess of the moon and got the owl scout menover i scouted the enemie and he said hay u hack i said kewl he said kewl we both said kewl and we attacked each other i won ob corse and he said what the heck you are kewl and good wanna join my clan and i said nah i got a clan and he said o kewl my clan is kewl - kewl doods united and i said hay thats the clan that im in thats kewl isnt it he said ya i said lets play some games together so we went to arranged team i invited him to play and he accepted adn when we got into the game the opponents names were gay1 and gay2 i figured they were gay so i asked them are u gay they both replied yes i asked ok thats kewl so they said want to come over to my place later on so we can play and i said play wc3 and they said no we can play i didnt know waht he meant so i said yeas ok and he told me his adresss he lived a few streets away from me what are the odds eh so i went to his house and he had all these toys i figured hmm must be a collector and i said kewl and he said hello and i played with him and then i went home and played with my dog then to some more war craft treee so anyway i decided to play the single player campaign bonus mission where you get rexxar and you have to do stuff and other things so ii played that and i got a level 2 misha damn she is kewl and after i finished taht i went outside and saw my dog it was dancing so i said dog ur kewl wanna join the clan and my dog said to me ok anyway im getting sidetracked 2 days later i saw a chicken walking down teh street that chicken infact turned out to be a sheep on warcraft threee and i decided to kill it with my archer and the sheep screamed help so i said f you and the sheep tried to run off but it was injured by my deadly arrow from my archer which i purchased from the ancients of war building in my base that the top right of the map where my base was situated so anyway the other player said hi i said hi back i said kewl he said kewl and i owned him and he said i cheat and i said i do not and he said u do i said look at replay he said no i said do it he said no i said do it and he did then he came back and said i did not cheat and infact i was kewl and he also said that i was good at the game on taht map when my base is situated at the top right of the screen in that map and im good at killing sheep and my skills are good after that game i went to custom game to play the azure tower defense map and i got into the game i was orange which is up the top and i built some lightning towers and i was doing good but purple was not and he was letting the enemie thrugh the portal at the world tree to corrupt it and at round 14 we lost so after that i went to play diablo 2 on the .10 beta test patch to play to see if i could find any itamz and me found kewl itamz to sho to look at and use i found the unique balrog blade it suxx tho people say it good i said it was bad and he said noe u dun noe wut u talk bout and i said it sucks so after that i went to eat a pizza and on my pizza i found a hair and on that strand of hair there was a micro organism called a germ and that germ i later named freddy so freddy told me that if i eat him he will make me big and strong and mayb i could someday make my stomach come out my rear end like some weightlifter did lifting weights and after that i ate freddy then went to lift some weights and sure enough it happened. gee what a funny story.
It all started 2 nights ago i was sitting on my computer minding my own business when i hear a rustle outside i couldnt be bothered going out to see what was going on as i am such a nerd and cant leave my comp for more than 2 minutes so anyway 30 minutes later i heard it again but there was another noise it sounded like an owl hooting or whatever they do i needed to piddle anyway so i got up and went outside and i saw an owl i said hello to it and it said hello back, so anyway after i piddled i went back to the computer to play warcraft 3: the frozen throne i was doing the campaign and i noticed in the 2nd human mission in the top left corner there is a crypt lord with the name "kewldood" i wondered to myself hmmmm what does that mean i wondered so anyway i finished the mission then i went to play on Battle.net when i logged on it said i had 1 failed login attempt which was from me not typing in my password correctly (how could i be so sily!) so anyway i went to play my usual 2v2 and i got a allie called kewldood and i thought hmmm maybe he is the crypt lord from the 2nd human mission at the top left corner of the map so i asked him and he replied "lol" i dont know what that means but i think it might me "damn ur smart" so anyway he said lets rush again i did not know what that meant so i thought it meant send peons and make burrows at enemies base because lots of people say they are overpowered so anyway i build a few burrows at the enemies base (just outside it) the enemie did not notice yet so i sent 5 more peons and made some more burrows and then sent another 6 peons the enemie discovered i was there and he started to attack with an archer (he only had 1 at the time) so he uprooted his second ancient of war and started to walk to my burrows aswell as make archers from his other one so i quickly loaded my burrows and they began to fire at the ancient of war it got to about 50hp but it got out of range and ate a few trees and restored its hp and came back to destroy my burrows i was attempting to repair them but he got my by surprise and destroyed 2 i quickly made some more and then got in them and shot at him he eventually left and my allie defeated the other enemie with footpeople and a riflewoman so after that game i was in the lobby and somebody asked mi Hey you look cool would u like to join my kewl clan so i thought about it and said whats it called? he said KEWL - kewl kidz united i thought hay thats a good name y not join so i met a few of the clan members and one of them said he had seen me in a gayme before i asked what game he said in a 2v2 and i said hmmmm i dotn recall you so he said u were the one whu burrow rushed me and defeated my alliance i said o yes u i remember u u were the one that i burrow rushed ryght and he said Ya dat wus me so anyway the next day i got back on warcraft three and played a few more gaymes i got the hero priestess of the moon and got the owl scout menover i scouted the enemie and he said hay u hack i said kewl he said kewl we both said kewl and we attacked each other i won ob corse and he said what the heck you are kewl and good wanna join my clan and i said nah i got a clan and he said o kewl my clan is kewl - kewl doods united and i said hay thats the clan that im in thats kewl isnt it he said ya i said lets play some games together so we went to arranged team i invited him to play and he accepted adn when we got into the game the opponents names were gay1 and gay2 i figured they were gay so i asked them are u gay they both replied yes i asked ok thats kewl so they said want to come over to my place later on so we can play and i said play wc3 and they said no we can play i didnt know waht he meant so i said yeas ok and he told me his adresss he lived a few streets away from me what are the odds eh so i went to his house and he had all these toys i figured hmm must be a collector and i said kewl and he said hello and i played with him and then i went home and played with my dog then to some more war craft treee so anyway i decided to play the single player campaign bonus mission where you get rexxar and you have to do stuff and other things so ii played that and i got a level 2 misha damn she is kewl and after i finished taht i went outside and saw my dog it was dancing so i said dog ur kewl wanna join the clan and my dog said to me ok anyway im getting sidetracked 2 days later i saw a chicken walking down teh street that chicken infact turned out to be a sheep on warcraft threee and i decided to kill it with my archer and the sheep screamed help so i said f you and the sheep tried to run off but it was injured by my deadly arrow from my archer which i purchased from the ancients of war building in my base that the top right of the map where my base was situated so anyway the other player said hi i said hi back i said kewl he said kewl and i owned him and he said i cheat and i said i do not and he said u do i said look at replay he said no i said do it he said no i said do it and he did then he came back and said i did not cheat and infact i was kewl and he also said that i was good at the game on taht map when my base is situated at the top right of the screen in that map and im good at killing sheep and my skills are good after that game i went to custom game to play the azure tower defense map and i got into the game i was orange which is up the top and i built some lightning towers and i was doing good but purple was not and he was letting the enemie thrugh the portal at the world tree to corrupt it and at round 14 we lost so after that i went to play diablo 2 on the .10 beta test patch to play to see if i could find any itamz and me found kewl itamz to sho to look at and use i found the unique balrog blade it suxx tho people say it good i said it was bad and he said noe u dun noe wut u talk bout and i said it sucks so after that i went to eat a pizza and on my pizza i found a hair and on that strand of hair there was a micro organism called a germ and that germ i later named freddy so freddy told me that if i eat him he will make me big and strong and mayb i could someday make my stomach come out my rear end like some weightlifter did lifting weights and after that i ate freddy then went to lift some weights and sure enough it happened. gee what a funny story.

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
This looks really familiar, guoben.

Please don't spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)