Rate the difficulty of the exam (1 Viewer)

Rate the difficulty of the exam

• 1 - Very Easy

Votes: 1 1.8%

Votes: 2 3.5%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • 5 - Average

Votes: 4 7.0%

Votes: 3 5.3%

Votes: 13 22.8%

Votes: 14 24.6%

Votes: 8 14.0%
  • 10 - Very difficult

Votes: 9 15.8%

• Total voters

ramyeonking

HSC
Rate the exam!

In my opinion, It was all bs. It's beyond the 2010/2011 HSC. 2012 was on a level on its own.

shazkp

HSC
9/10. 10 being the hard. multiple choice was easy and multimedia was decent but the rest was hard.

mickk794

HSC
Not hard. Just required you to think extra about how to answer questions, which left less time to actually write. I didn't finish the very last question of MM topic :(
+ i only did 1hr of quickly going over core topic of my textbook as study and felt this it was enough.

alekovic

HSC
Not hard. Just required you to think extra about how to answer questions, which left less time to actually write. I didn't finish the very last question of MM topic :(
+ i only did 1hr of quickly going over core topic of my textbook as study and felt this it was enough.
Yes, the exam suited people like you who didn't study... It tested independent thought and bullshitting ability.

mickk794

HSC
Yes, the exam suited people like you who didn't study... It tested independent thought and bullshitting ability.
Dude i didn't mean it in a way like how you think. I meant that i only needed to do 1hr as i already know my content. my raw school mark is 94.

aleks9797

HSC
So stupid, new everything from the book but those scenario questions were so broad i didn't know where to start on some of them. That TPS question was just plain bullshit, no knowledge needed. Wish i didnt study

lemon1

HSC
TPS was turd, literally. Did not understand the last question at all, and it's funny how they say they like to change the wording around to have the same similar questions from previous years, when it literally sounded like it was written by a down syndrome idiot.

Safraaz

HSC
Uni Grad
TPS was turd, literally. Did not understand the last question at all, and it's funny how they say they like to change the wording around to have the same similar questions from previous years, when it literally sounded like it was written by a down syndrome idiot.
This was the only question that I skipped altogether in the exam... I did not understand one thing in this question and thought I would have time to come back later and just bs... but ran out of time... :(
What did you put for what are the positive and negative issues for installation, maintenance and help desk support...for OSS question??

lemon1

HSC
i literally cannot recall :( i've been studying maths and engineering studies since then, i literally blacked out on the exam, but when i re-call, it was about a page worth and a little bit extra of information. From what i re-call, i have like two positives and about 6 negatives, something along those lines haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)