Rather have your own heart broken or break someone elses heart? (1 Viewer)

Breaker?Breakee?

• Break someone else

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rather have my won heard broken

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters

Jimmy Recard

Banned
HSC
abnyone who says they would rather have their own heart broken is a fucking liar

HSC
N/A
i wish i had my heart broken instead of breaking someone elses heart :(

would run a lot more smoother with my conscience. yeh i broke someone's heart, they never got over me and i hadnt gotten over them. hence, massive guilt trip.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
This is going to sound really harsh. I have experienced getting my heart broken and also breaking someone else's heart. Although I really felt guilty when I broke someone's heart (coz i liked them but i was in a relationship), it was easier for me to break someone's heart rather than get my heart broken. It was so hard to deal with it :(:fish:

myst1fy

HSC
N/A
This is going to sound really harsh. I have experienced getting my heart broken and also breaking someone else's heart. Although I really felt guilty when I broke someone's heart (coz i liked them but i was in a relationship), it was easier for me to break someone's heart rather than get my heart broken. It was so hard to deal with it :(:fish:
but aren't you a tomboy?

muhahahahahaha

HSC
:uhoh:Yes! I am a tomboy, but I still have girl emotions deep down...somewhere :) :)
anyway, so myst1fy, are you saying that I should rather have my heart broken or not be in a relationship at all?
Why what would you prefer? Have your heart broken or break someone's heart?

broges17

HSC
i wish i had my heart broken instead of breaking someone elses heart :(

would run a lot more smoother with my conscience. yeh i broke someone's heart, they never got over me and i hadnt gotten over them. hence, massive guilt trip.
you pretty much just narrated my life lol

and yer it is a very guilty thing,

and there is just nothing you can do to make it right

redrum12

HSC
i hate the idea of hurting anyone, no matter how and/or why.

ill stay in a relationship with someone whos not making me happy if they didnt want to break up.

and i know youre gonna say "but if he truly loves you, he'll want you to be happy, so you should leave him because then you'll be happy!" yeah nah thats a load of shit.

if hes going to be happy with you, hes not going to be happy without you, no matter how happy you are. fucking hate it when selfish people hurt those that care about them cause all they can think about is their own self. thats just fucking slack.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
would rather break someone else's for sure

anyone who says otherwise is either lying or they must get over shit things easily, idk

myst1fy

HSC
N/A
i hate the idea of hurting anyone, no matter how and/or why.

ill stay in a relationship with someone whos not making me happy if they didnt want to break up.

and i know youre gonna say "but if he truly loves you, he'll want you to be happy, so you should leave him because then you'll be happy!" yeah nah thats a load of shit.

if hes going to be happy with you, hes not going to be happy without you, no matter how happy you are. fucking hate it when selfish people hurt those that care about them cause all they can think about is their own self. thats just fucking slack.
kill yourself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)