Rationale (1 Viewer)

Katjif

pondering dystopic life
HSC
Ok, I'm stuck. I'm a great review writer, but do you think I can write a bloody rationale? NO! So what do I write, if I am doing reviews??

Thanks !!

cayte

Ah the rationale. Honestly, I don't think they really read it... You should have a copy of the syllabus requirements for the reationale, ask your teacher if you don't. Don't stress over it too much, it's only 300 words isn't it? I did performance, so I'm not sure if it's the same, but we had to outline the aims of our piece and... shit it was too long ago, can't remember. Ask your teacher.

Katjif

pondering dystopic life
HSC
haha thanks

Maybe I'll just stick a pretty piece of paper saying "Do you guys at the BOS read this? call me if you do.."

Thanks Cayte!

Wilmo

Child of the Most High
HSC
Look at rationales on the standards packages... comfort yourself knowing that you dont have to think of it yourself because someone went to the hassle before you :)

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Katjif, I had the same prob as you. (I'm doing theatre review as well) Um...what u have to do is write about why u chose those four plays, what inspired u to chose the project, what u intend to accomplish, your ideas, and i think that's about it. :)

Katjif

pondering dystopic life
HSC
Thanks guys.. I finally got it written..and got 10/10 YAY! thanks for the help! hehe if anyone wants a look, just let me know :>

asha_ramirez

HSC
Originally posted by Katjif
Ok, I'm stuck. I'm a great review writer, but do you think I can write a bloody rationale? NO! So what do I write, if I am doing reviews??

Thanks !!
Some people doing theatre criticism at my school have an underlying theme that all the plays they have reviewed fall under... wow 2 unders in that sentence. Anyway! for example my friend is doing 'deception in the media' and he is linking all his plays to this theme and then writing a rationale on the basis of that.

I suppose it depends what you're plays are e.t.c... But yeah go for the Standars Packages to get ideas... as some other person said.

turbulence

rationale is such a pain in the groin! its soo annoying, it may be 300 words and for lighting design its hard to just do 300 words and get it what ur teacher wants. I like how its going and stuff, but its annoying..
I have mainly put my issues and themes in and written why i have done what, and also the way i see the play im doing...

.. also the design rocks! when i finish it that is

asha_ramirez

HSC
Originally posted by turbulence
rationale is such a pain in the groin! its soo annoying, it may be 300 words and for lighting design its hard to just do 300 words and get it what ur teacher wants. I like how its going and stuff, but its annoying..
I have mainly put my issues and themes in and written why i have done what, and also the way i see the play im doing...

.. also the design rocks! when i finish it that is
Haha yes... I'm still trying to get to that 'finishing' bit... I suppose i should get to the 'starting' bit first... *cough*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)