Raw and related texts (1 Viewer)

em06

HSC
has anyone done American History X as a related text for Raw? or knows it really well? cos i love that movie and i think its awesome for institutions and the individual experience but im having a hard time actually relating it to raw... please help if you can!

trotski

HSC
i used American History X as a related material for Cosi and Inner Journeys, it worked very well.

Korrupt Soul

HSC
you don't have to relate the related text to the set text, you only have to relate it to the concepts and ideas of individuals & institutions. But for your AOS it is a must to relate the text and tie it in with the concepts of AOS.

Tonche

HSC
Does anyone have any ideas for any related text to RAW, would be greatly appreciated

lousie89

HSC
Hey all,

anyone have a related text to Raw?

I'm doing a speech and have to talk about the two texts...

if anyone could help out, that would be great

thanks much

emca

HSC
The mini-series scales of justice will be available in your school library. It demonstrates police corruption.

"bringing them home" the gov report on the stolen generation and the abuse within the institutions designed to protect aboriginal kids

I think non fiction texts are the way to go for this one

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
for trials i am using shawshank redemption and an article from the epoch times concerning the prizoners of zion i am contrasting the theme of enforcement and relating protest and compliance to shawshank

luigilou

HSC
what are the protest and compliance in the shawshank redemption

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)