raw mark needed for biology state rank ? (1 Viewer)

suling

HSC
It will differ every year. Last year's exam was pretty crap, so I think the raw mark was a bit lower than usual (anyone correct me if I am wrong). I only got 90 raw (not included optional scaling etc.), yet ended up ranked 15th. HSC mark was 96.

E

Effekt

It will differ every year. Last year's exam was pretty crap, so I think the raw mark was a bit lower than usual (anyone correct me if I am wrong). I only got 90 raw (not included optional scaling etc.), yet ended up ranked 15th. HSC mark was 96.
Wow that's interesting, i didn't find last years bio test that challenging just some questions wanted responses that were strange.

lockedbox

HSC
I'm guessing very high, seeing as this is one of the easier sciences and by far the most populare one. It will definatly be above 90.

suling

HSC
Wow that's interesting, i didn't find last years bio test that challenging just some questions wanted responses that were strange.
It wasn't that it was super challenging, I think it just required you to think a bit more and apply knowledge i.e. not just regurgitate information.

RishBonjour

HSC
does bio scale really bad?
like, what would it scale up/down if you get 90 in your internals? and hsc :S

Alkanes

HSC
Which option topic for bio scales the highest, do you know?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)