Raw Marks (1 Viewer)

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
Any of you going to buy yours?

I'd like to purchase mine for Advanced and Modern History but I'm not keen on paying for the results check as well... so we'll see. Maybe Santa will buy them for me.

leehuan

HSC
Any of you going to buy yours?

I'd like to purchase mine for Advanced and Modern History but I'm not keen on paying for the results check as well... so we'll see. Maybe Santa will buy them for me.
Meanwhile my wallet might go empty cause of the HSC.

crowley926

HSC
I kind of want to but like I don't really care enough to shell out money to BOSTES.

InteGrand

HSC
N/A
why are you talking math at me :'( I thought we were friends
Non-mathematical simple version: maybe just get one of the subjects (English or History) (see my above post for reason why).

JAMLO

HSC
If there is a huge difference between your assessment mark and exam mark is it true that the assessment mark gets rescaled?

leehuan

HSC
If there is a huge difference between your assessment mark and exam mark is it true that the assessment mark gets rescaled?
The word is moderated. You can see the BOSTES website for further information on moderation.

Consequence of moderation: Typically yes. Ranks might've gotten mixed up in the externals which will seemingly impact on moderation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)