RAW pamphlet heeeelp!! (1 Viewer)

paulie-NesiAn

HSC
hi ppl,
can anyone pls help me with my assessment task. i hav to create a pamphlet on the role of institiutions in australia to the general public. i hav to write about the purpose of instititutions and how the individual responds. my problem is how do u implement the story into a pamphlet? i dont get? and how do u include techniques?

thanx frm lost dude.

HSC
haha you go to oatley! you poor bastard

well i remember I chose an interview between the author/interviewer and another one was the juvenille reform site for statistics, gl

paulie-NesiAn

HSC
Casmira said:
haha you go to oatley! you poor bastard

well i remember I chose an interview between the author/interviewer and another one was the juvenille reform site for statistics, gl
how do you know i go oatley? thanx anwayz

HSC
because i did the same assignment. i hope to god you dont have hutchenson

also, refer to shawshank redemption as a contrast too raw, contrast everything, the environment, power, rehabilitation, colouring, respect, redemption, etc.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Casmira said:

also, refer to shawshank redemption as a contrast too raw, contrast everything, the environment, power, rehabilitation, colouring, respect, redemption, etc.
Yes, but don't use shawshank for your related text in the hsc. It's been overdone so many times.

HSC
That just means they know what too look out for, doing a text nobody's heard of means you can spin a web of bullshit. You can still use shawshank if you use techniques that aren't as popular as the contrast, eg. notice how at the farm they wear whatever they want, whereas at the prison they wear clothing matching the colour of the concrete; work on that

paulie-NesiAn

HSC
Casmira said:

yeah i had her in yr 11 n she was shit hole man. Bored me to sleep!!
If shawshank isnt gud should i use any documentaries or find different sorts of text types for da trials

HSC
yeh imagine having her for both year 11 and year 12. gl with hsc

radmadjules

HSC
i dont go to oatley, but

can any one actually help me with pretty much the same assessment ??

cheers

emca

HSC
I think I can help but I need more info about the assignment. what are the details given to you on the actual assessment task? Is a purpose of the pamphlet given?

I have a few good ideas. I'll check back later to see it you have explained the task in more detail

radmadjules

HSC
Yer sure,

Task is to design a 4 page information brochure which can be used to help individuals understand what institutions are, how they work, and how the affect individuals in positive and negative ways. The brochure could be produced on behalf of a non-government organisations or a support group (eg vinnies/salvo's) and could be used to help new inmates, family and friends, workers, the general public.

- ill attach 2 of the pages

ahh darn, it exceeds the limit. :burn:

how do i post the assessment sheet ?

tragic4eva

HSC
Fucking its due tomrrow and i have no idea.... somehow the topic went from Raw pamphlet to oatley?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)