Re-enrolment in USYD (2nd yr) (1 Viewer)

Lacquer

HSC
A question for anyone already studying at usyd:

What exactly is re-enrolling? I've chosen a couple of the units of study i want to do in 2014 on the myadmin 'continuing enrolment 2014' page but I'm worried about the enrolment closing date on Jan 3rd. Does that mean I have to choose all of my subjects before that date, or can I just pick 2 or 3 uos and call that 'enrolling' and do the rest later?

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
A question for anyone already studying at usyd:

What exactly is re-enrolling? I've chosen a couple of the units of study i want to do in 2014 on the myadmin 'continuing enrolment 2014' page but I'm worried about the enrolment closing date on Jan 3rd. Does that mean I have to choose all of my subjects before that date, or can I just pick 2 or 3 uos and call that 'enrolling' and do the rest later?
Pretty much that.

You could put something completely random and you would still be enrolled.

The census dates for UoS selections are treated as the closing date.

_traveler_

That married guy
HSC
N/A
Pick 4 options to indicate you're enrolling fulltime (lets you get the concession sticker) then you can change them until the second week of Uni.

Sent from my A1-810 using Tapatalk
Hmm.. I didn't actually enroll in all my subjects for semester 2 2014 as I plan to transfer to another degree... Will I still get the concession sticker?

golgo13

Alchemist
HSC
I dont believe so, one of the criterias for getting teh concession sticker is to be a fulltime student from memory

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)