Ready for tomorrow? (1 Viewer)

hayleyl

HSC
I'm not I feel like there is too much to learn:bomb:
The only thing keeping me from totally freaking out is that it is probably (hopefully) the 2 units that won't count!

So are you ready for the exam tomorrow:confused:

seedoubleyou

HSC
rofl no.

im trying to go through everything, lucky that i have a rough idea on most of it, but i swear i'll forget it tomorrow in the exam.

then again, im hoping my assessment mark (my teacher didnt release them, but i imagine something reletively high) will carry me if i screw the exam up badly.

Maddy1012

HSC
seedoubleyou said:
rofl no.

im trying to go through everything, lucky that i have a rough idea on most of it, but i swear i'll forget it tomorrow in the exam.

then again, im hoping my assessment mark (my teacher didnt release them, but i imagine something reletively high) will carry me if i screw the exam up badly.

yeah im fucked. :(:bomb:

hayleyl

HSC
The exam is over and done with now..... I failed so badly I left an hour early
Oh well 4 more exams to go for me now!!

KaLibuR

HSC
hayleyl said:
The exam is over and done with now..... I failed so badly I left an hour early
Oh well 4 more exams to go for me now!!
Lol finishing an hour early isn't anything to get caught up about. My whole class (about 15 or so) did the test yesterday and I finished with 45 minutes to go (quite confidently, though I didn't ace the test).

When you say you left an hour early, you were allowed to leave the exam room? We were all finished early but the ladies there said we had to stay there the whole 3 hours (though they started packing up 10 minutes early so we were out at 5:00pm on the dot, since we were all finished).

I've been waiting for over a week for this stupid activation email and just got it. I had study notes to upload here for everyone to use but the site wouldn't let me post!

Anyway, 3 down, 3 to go. For all those with the Math exam tomorrow, good luck!! :D

KaLibuR

KaLibuR

HSC
Wwhhhaaa? Oh man, how come? I always finish my exams early and bore myself stupid sitting there, waiting for the time to finish (3 hours is just a touch too long in my opinion).

Does everyone get to leave when they finish? Or was it a special thing?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)