Realisation of the amount that could have been done (2 Viewers)

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
I remember last year that I went through a huge funk and dull period when I thought about all the wasted time just lazing around, watching TV and going out to places; but I considered those things important and was simply the way things went. Don't feel bad if you're not using all your time to the best of its uses... you are human if you're not always at the desk.
this was after the summer holidays right?

roryclifford

HSC
Ah well, it will all be over soon enough, so why not try as hard as I can for the next 9 months.
I will be angry at myself if I don't achieve what I would like to, so yeah :)

Good luck this year everyone!!

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
Ah well, it will all be over soon enough, so why not try as hard as I can for the next 9 months.
I will be angry at myself if I don't achieve what I would like to, so yeah :)

Good luck this year everyone!!
Because it's not possible without suffering large periods of burnout.. unless you're a 99.95er or close to. There's definitely gonna be full school weeks where you wont bother touching your books except last minute homework during admin. Burnout is real!!!......

Most likely it'll happen after your trials.. once you realise that you'll have to re-read everything again.

Aquablack

Banned
HSC
Because it's not possible without suffering large periods of burnout.. unless you're a 99.95er or close to. There's definitely gonna be full school weeks where you wont bother touching your books except last minute homework during admin. Burnout is real!!!......

Most likely it'll happen after your trials.. once you realise that you'll have to re-read everything again.
You cant explain it to them, they wont understand until they experience it for themselves.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)