• is awesome

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • i feel indifference towards it

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
Hate reality tv. It's all crap. But since generalisations are bad, I must admit Amazing Race is an awesome show and the only reality tv show i've liked ever!

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
The Amazing Race 5 airs in the US in the 2nd week of June so its still a while yet, CBS are starting to take applications for The Amazing Race 6 so we may be able to see 2 seasons this year, very close together.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Oohhh I can't believe I forgot the Amazing Race....

routemarker, are they making any more seasons of Survivor? I thought All Stars might be it, cos Mark Burnett is doing that new show... or am I mistaken?

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Survivor is currently contracted to do seasons 9 and 10. Season 9 infact has already been taped and is currently being edited, just as survivor allstars finished up intime for rupert to make his pirate face seen at the finale of Pearl Islands.

I dont think CBS (at the emmys Les Moonves, CEO of CBS, practically begged burnet to make more survivor) will be letting burnett of easily because Survivor is CBS' signature show and as long it brings in the ratings, it will surely continue for a while yet, atleast untill burnet desides to call it quits.

Burnet is working on another reality show on NBC called The Contender where 16 aspiring boxers battle it out for $500K. Also there will be a The Apprentice 2.

Last edited:

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Originally posted by iambored
i think survivor has gone on for too long as well now
true. watched the firstest everest survivor from start to finish and loved it. after that, it sucked. same with big brother. first ones are the best, then after it gets old and boring.

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
Can't stand reality TV shows. They are all repetitive and tiresome. I hated, absolutely loathed, that fat ugly chick from the first big brother. Couldn't stand her.
Speaking of which, it's kind of ironic that the runner up on Australian Idol has a bigger career than the winner (who looked like a troll).
Survivors all get on my nerves so don't start me about them, and all those renovation ones are for people who are too lazy to do their own renovations. If they want tips, buy a renovating magazine or guide, it is far more in depth and offers better instructions.
And I don't like Jamie Oliver either.....

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
Reality sucks soo does fictional so hey either way our minds are being poisoned ...Mind u i still watch WAY to much of the stuff

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Enlightened_One
Speaking of which, it's kind of ironic that the runner up on Australian Idol has a bigger career than the winner (who looked like a troll).
since when does he have a bigger career? i think they are both pretty small atm, both their first albums were crap compared to what they could have done if they had more time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)