Really need help picking marketing unit please (1 Viewer)

L

lololololol

Ok so its basically between mktg204 and mktg208. Unfortunately they dont offer mktg210 until next year and mktg209 seems to have a harder final exam than mktg204 and mktg208.

With mktg208, according to the 2012 unit outline, 20% of the grade it determined by weekly homework submissions. From my experience with other marketing units, this should be an easy 20% but 13% of it is made up of a presentation, with 7% the actualy written answers. I'm not good with presentations unfortunately.

Mktg204 doesnt have an 'easy 20%' sort of a thing...unfortunately, 40% of your grade is determined by your major group assignment which is worrying me. Thats a large chunk of your grade and I've never had any luck with group work, always being forced to do everything on my own although I usually to ok :)

Has anyone done either one of these units? And advice would be great :)

KidDang

HSC
Uni Grad
You should weigh it up with your interest;
Mktg204 is concentrated on the promotion of the 4Ps, are you interested in that area? and vice versa

with group assignment you're not escaping it, its marketing I have yet to see a marketing unit without a group assignment.

L

lololololol

Yes I realise that about marketing. As for what I'm interested in, it doesnt make a difference tbh. For me, global marketing would probably be the most interesting but the final exam is harder than 204 and 209. Either way the whole 'if you interested in something you'll do better' thing doesnt apply for me tbh. Everyone is just different. I would do global marketing but the whole weekly Q and A things sound hard.

Btw thanks for the reply.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)