Really stupid question from a dumb high school graduate (1 Viewer)

Official

Bring it on
HSC
Ok, so I have made a draft timetable on notepad etcccc.

I've heard from my friends going to UNSW that they are submitting their timetable now so that their ideal spots aren't taken and all. Are we required to do the same for macquarie - or do we have to wait until like enrolment day...

Fake-Name

HSC
I've been told that we have to just tell them on enrolment day, but i'm no authority, so I wouldn't trust myself.

But, I'd like to add to your question: What are we supposed to bring on the enrolment day? A list of the subjects that we want to take and at the specific tutorial and lecture times? Or are there specific names for, say, ENGL120 on Tuesday at 6am and ENGL120 at 9am?

Atlas

HSC
N/A
You enrol on enrolment day - well, it actually does mean that the re-enrolling students get to pick their class times first, but 100 level subjects are usually first year subjects.

Fake-Name: what you bring on enrolment day depends, considering that you are very organised, you might have sorted out your entire program and 2012 timetable and you just need someone to quickly look over it and sign it off. There are also some who don't know which subjects to pick etc and really go in with very little. Either way, academic advisers will look after you and guide you through the process :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)