reccommend some books (1 Viewer)

synthesisFR

しゃけ
HSC
who ever said love triangle should get sued💀💀💀💀💀

yea she cant write good books and i love reading books that are bad to make fun of it, but she basically romanticises abuse a lot
but they take days to read... you basically inject venom into urself except it gets you high instead of killing you

lolcti

HSC
N/A
who ever said love triangle should get sued💀💀💀💀💀

yea she cant write good books and i love reading books that are bad to make fun of it, but she basically romanticises abuse a lot
i wonder how they're going to show all the scenes in iewu movie cause half of it is them getting astaghfirullah and the other half is him abusing her

HSC
for those who enjoyed the maze runner I recommend the eye of minds by the same author my 12 year old self thought it was rlly good

katiekms

HSC
Dave Grohl - The storyteller. I guess i’m kinda biased because i don’t like reading and this was a biography sorta thing on one of my favourite musicians but it’s the only book (besides the maze runner that i read in like year 8 or 9 for an assessment) that i could enjoy getting through. it’s actually really funny there’s some good stories in there. :guitar:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)