Recommend ISYS100 as a planet unit guys! (1 Viewer)

MrTammoth

HSC
Best lecturer - very engaging and young.

He relates his lectures like the tv series "how to get away with murder"

ilikecats

Meow meow meow meow meow?
HSC
Uni Grad
The entire staff of isys100 and isys200 are great. I'd highly recommend both.

Did matt do anything special to start of the semester? He came in as a storm trooper and danced to technologic by daft pink to the first 200 lecture last year. Even with all his great stories and stuff, they're really engaging and interesting classes. Be warned though, he's a fantastic lecturer but the class tests are harder than you expect! You've really got to concentrate and learn the stuff to do really well, but they certinaly don't make it hard to be engaged!

Clean Sweep

HSC
Decided to ISYS100 this semester after putting if off for so long. He made a joke about UWS in the first lecture.

MrTammoth

HSC
yeh he's a sexy lecturer would recommend if anyone wants a young sexy lecturer.

suika

HSC
yeh he's a sexy lecturer would recommend if anyone wants a young sexy lecturer.
WOW I'M IN

Lol jks. I'm actually planning on doing it next semester since I haven't heard much about the other planet units and it seems interesting by the sounds of past students :)

Watermelooon

HSC
I am doing this subject this semester, and he is hands down AMAZING! So hilarious! I watch his lectures (since i watch online) leisurely, like its not even work, its like watching a tv show or something. The workload isnt too bad, the bigger portion is group assignment and that seems pretty easy/do-able. Definately recommend 12/10
Also I had no idea there was ISYS200?? Is Matt the lecturer for that subject full time?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)