• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Red Eye (1 Viewer)

HSC
scoby_2000 said:
lets rename this thread the "i love rachel mcadams" thread

oh wait

weve already got one like that.....dotdotdot

i suppose she is kinda cool....

haha ok good idea. we should rename it.. lol

HSC
yeah we really should, hahah. i gave in and downloaded this .. it's pretty cool. except the way cillian talks after the pen incident freaks me out.

"well, here's what you can do, you can fill out a comment card at our front desk"
"a comment card? she asked us to fill out a comment card?" "you want us to fill out a comment card?"
"yes, i do. and after you've finished you can just go ahead and shove it straight up your ass"

i LOVE the expression on rachel's face after she says that. it cracks me up.

P

pLuvia

why would she care about him killing her father, i mean that guy doesnt even know her, and what's with her in the toilet??.. wouldn't you jsut tell the flight attendants about the situation?

HSC
katietheskatie said:
yeah we really should, hahah. i gave in and downloaded this .. it's pretty cool. except the way cillian talks after the pen incident freaks me out.

"well, here's what you can do, you can fill out a comment card at our front desk"
"a comment card? she asked us to fill out a comment card?" "you want us to fill out a comment card?"
"yes, i do. and after you've finished you can just go ahead and shove it straight up your ass"

i LOVE the expression on rachel's face after she says that. it cracks me up.

yeh lololol its like damn straight u bitch i finally stood up to u! take that Whip!!!

lol

and she couldnt tell the flight attendant cuz he said if she did that hed kill her dad anyways

back to mcadams... they have these magz that u take for free at tafe and today i was flickin thru one and was like omg a red eye promo thing!! so i took like a bundle of 30 of the mags for all the red eye posters... lol im cutting htem out at the moment.. should be fun once i cover my wall in what isnt already covered with notebook/mean girls etc stuff.

HSC
kadlil said:
why would she care about him killing her father, i mean that guy doesnt even know her, and what's with her in the toilet??.. wouldn't you jsut tell the flight attendants about the situation?
because the guy knows exactly who she is, he has her dad's wallet and pretty much tells her everything about her dad and where he lives, and that he has a silver bmw parked out the front of her dad's house .. and if she doesn't do what he says then he'll call up the guy in the beamer and tell him to kill her dad.

back to mcadams... they have these magz that u take for free at tafe and today i was flickin thru one and was like omg a red eye promo thing!! so i took like a bundle of 30 of the mags for all the red eye posters... lol im cutting htem out at the moment.. should be fun once i cover my wall in what isnt already covered with notebook/mean girls etc stuff.
dude! :D awesome. we were really bored at work the other night and came up with the idea that we should fold red eye leaflets into little paper planes (since its set on a plane) and then peg them out the window at peoples' heads. so they like come in clutching their eye like "damn that hurt, but that's one effective marketing campaign! one ticket for red eye please!"

HSC
katietheskatie said:
because the guy knows exactly who she is, he has her dad's wallet and pretty much tells her everything about her dad and where he lives, and that he has a silver bmw parked out the front of her dad's house .. and if she doesn't do what he says then he'll call up the guy in the beamer and tell him to kill her dad.

dude! :D awesome. we were really bored at work the other night and came up with the idea that we should fold red eye leaflets into little paper planes (since its set on a plane) and then peg them out the window at peoples' heads. so they like come in clutching their eye like "damn that hurt, but that's one effective marketing campaign! one ticket for red eye please!"
lol thats a mad idea but also a law suit waiting to happen lol..

im so contemplating stealing the large cardboard cut out for red eye thats at the cinema atm.. I stole a notebook poster that was hanging from the roof of a DVD shop.. lol but i havent been back to the shop yet.

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
Annegelic said:
CILLIAN MURPHY IS SO FUCKING HOT.
definitely watching this.
oooh yeah! in that creepy way... but hes gorgeous

some reviewers said it was crap :( but im still gonna see it!

HSC
he's hot for the first half .. but the way he talks at the end (who can blame him?) totally freaked me out. ahhh.

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
oh ok... i cant wait to see it.
i cant wait to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!!!!!!!!!! its goona be sooo good!

HSC
PerfectByNature said:
oh ok... i cant wait to see it.
i cant wait to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!!!!!!!!!! its goona be sooo good!
OH OH OH i just got back from seeing both red eye (which i already have, so dunno why i saw it at the movies but meh) and charlie n the choc factory...

charlie - was funnyish... <3 johnny depp but he looks scary in this. oh well was still funny.. very diff from the first

red eye - great, but only cuz rachel mcadams was in it... :)

HSC
PerfectByNature said:
really?? i cant wait to see either
if u had to choose one of the two (unless of course u have an obsession with rachel mcadams) Id say go see willy wonka.. it was way better than the Red Eye storyline.
The only good thing about Red Eye was the actors

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
ok.
yeah, im going to see Willy Wonka tomorrow night when it comes to the local cinemas
red eye isnt even here yet... and might never come

HSC
PerfectByNature said:
ok.
yeah, im going to see Willy Wonka tomorrow night when it comes to the local cinemas
red eye isnt even here yet... and might never come
wait for red eye on DVD, i say.

but willy wonka is funny

HSC
scoby_2000 said:
um.........does anyone not like rachel mcadams? :D

(i wudnt admit it....u might get shot :D)

ill be the one holding the shotgun.. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)