• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Red P's test (1 Viewer)

jesse8

HSC
N/A
Hi, i have booked my test for P's at Mt Druitt, i was wondering if the test is relatively easy there?

mirakon

nigga
HSC
I wouldnt know about mt druitt, but wherever u r, remember to head check frequently, iirc most people get failed on that and the examiners are really fussy on it

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Hi, i have booked my test for P's at Mt Druitt, i was wondering if the test is relatively easy there?
I failed twice at mounty before I passed in Blacktown first go.

1st time was my fault since I hard braked on the great western highway when I missed a turn, automatic fail from there

2nd time, guy was a douche said I didn't check enough even though my head was constantly turning and the fucker didn't even give me my license back, I told him he didn't but he said he did, had to get a new L license and Mount Druitt RTA sent my old license by mail 2 days later

fuck I hate mt druitt

mirakon

nigga
HSC
I failed twice at mounty before I passed in Blacktown first go.

1st time was my fault since I hard braked on the great western highway when I missed a turn, automatic fail from there

2nd time, guy was a douche said I didn't check enough even though my head was constantly turning and the fucker didn't even give me my license back, I told him he didn't but he said he did, had to get a new L license and Mount Druitt RTA sent my old license by mail 2 days later

fuck I hate mt druitt
Lol did u complain about dat faggot

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I haven't done it there, but for your P's test:
Drive cautiously, always a few km under speed limit and doing plenty of head checks. Beware of school zones if you're doing your test during those times and respond to any hazards calmly and sensibly and you'll be fine, it'll be over before you know it.
But know that some driving instructors are so picky that sometime it's luck of the draw who you get. I've had friends failed for not taking the handbrake off in one swift movement and not waiting long enough at a stop sign even though they waited a couple of seconds.
But if you're ready, you'll get it first if you're lucky and second if you're not lucky with the instructor or your nerves make you do a little mistake the first time.

I can get my green P's in five months yay.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
i completed my test first try, got the highest possible score and the driving instructor told me that i drove so incredibly well that i should just be bumped straight up to full license right away
you weren't good enough for formula 1?

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Hey burt

Is mcperfect a good name for da ladies

blitzbusta

HSC
N/A
Guys, does anyone know if the P's test is hard at bondi juction?? I've gone to botany twice and failed twice... im considering a change of environment...

eshay lad 69

HSC
N/A
honestly if you fail more than once they should make you re-do at least 50 hours of driving. there are no excuses for failing such a simple test (brb the person who tested me was mean,brb something happened and i didnt know what to do). If you knew the rules AND knew how to drive a car there is no reason for you to fail. if you fail in an automatic you shouldn't even bother trying to get your licence, you are clearly incapable of controlling a 1.5 tonne missile at speed. Its a privileged not a right, and i dont want anyone on the road who doesn't know what their doing.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
I failed the first time on an automatic. There are often stop signs at the exits of RTA carparks. I didn't know that back then and went straight through it so failed for running a stop sign.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
honestly if you fail more than once they should make you re-do at least 50 hours of driving. there are no excuses for failing such a simple test (brb the person who tested me was mean,brb something happened and i didnt know what to do). If you knew the rules AND knew how to drive a car there is no reason for you to fail. if you fail in an automatic you shouldn't even bother trying to get your licence, you are clearly incapable of controlling a 1.5 tonne missile at speed. Its a privileged not a right, and i dont want anyone on the road who doesn't know what their doing.
Brother was failed for avoiding a crash.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Well if he had to drive into an (empty) opposing traffic lane to swerve to avoid a crash then that is probably why they failed him (not saying it is his fault though).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)