Reflection Statements...WHAT?? (1 Viewer)

steffo

steph
HSC
has anybody written, drafted or started writing their reflction statements?
i've written most of my major work in performnace poetry, but my concept is still iffy, and i havent started writing or really thinking heaps about my reflection statement.

how is everybody else going? making any sorts of progress? are there any previous links for tips of doing these?

steffo

steph
HSC
kami said:
http://www.boredofstudies.org/community/showthread.php?t=51541
^stuff on reflection up there.
Well technically I havent started...but I got a flash of inspirational gold yesterday while tying my shoe laces and it fits perfectly for a reflection, so in a sense 120 words?

thanks dude.
love flashes of inspirational gold. they are most helpful.
good luck with your mw and reflection.

nick1048

Mè çHöP ŸèW
The Mat®ix Ordinates: Sector 1-337- Statu
HSC
lmao! the fact that they come at the most unpredictable times is so cool. U'r listening to a song or sumthing and bang! lol, havent started reflection statement yet, gotta do the second viva voce then nail the reflection... my idea of the reflection statement is something to do after my work is complete i.e. highlight why I did this and what it means to me :) goodluck all

HSC
My teacher was convinced that we should all write a really long 'draft' reflection statement (drafted and edited to the max, of course) which we should staple to the front of our journals, so it would be the first thing that the marker would see if they decided to look in your journal.

I thought it was quite sneaky, but very clever. You just happen to have perfect tense, grammar and eloquent delivery in your 'draft', and highlight the most important bits which you couldn't fit into your reflection statement but might convince the marker that you're smarter than you are.

All i can remember was that mine was almost 10 000 words. I think the advantage was that we spent so much time making this 'draft' RS beforehand, that by the time we had to submit, all we had to do was pick out the important paragraphs, cut the rest out and make sure we stayed in the word limit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)