Regarding relationships (1 Viewer)

dcalla

Parkway Drive
HSC
N/A
Biggest mistake teens will ever make.

If you want to get a girl, do not become her emotional tampon.

Dont help or advise her of anything relating to a personal or relationship problems. Its a nice-guy trap, destined for you to be placed in the lets-just-be-friends category. Then she'll call you when she needs consoling, while f*cking some other guy and probably telling you all about it.

You should respond to such, with 'that's something you need to talk to one of your girlfriends about. I'm not good at that and have no interest in getting better'.

Common bloody sense: want to get a girl? want to slam her while she screams your name? or want to end up in a relationship with her cause she is that kind of girl? - Then DO NOT become her 'best guy friend' this rarely works and is the biggest waste of time. Some of you will no this from experience.

Discuss.

dcalla

Parkway Drive
HSC
N/A
Shoubadoo said:
Looks like someone's suffered from a severe case of the "lets-just-be-friends category".
Let me ask you something. Be honest. Ever used someone some kiss ass guy as your emotional tampon?

Last edited:

HNAKXR

Wooooooo...OOOoOOOOoOOoP!
HSC
N/A
dcalla said:
Biggest mistake teens will ever make.

If you want to get a girl, do not become her emotional tampon.

Dont help or advise her of anything relating to a personal or relationship problems. Its a nice-guy trap, destined for you to be placed in the lets-just-be-friends category. Then she'll call you when she needs consoling, while f*cking some other guy and probably telling you all about it.

You should respond to such, with 'that's something you need to talk to one of your girlfriends about. I'm not good at that and have no interest in getting better'.

Common bloody sense: want to get a girl? want to slam her while she screams your name? or want to end up in a relationship with her cause she is that kind of girl? - Then DO NOT become her 'best guy friend' this rarely works and is the biggest waste of time. Some of you will no this from experience.

Discuss.
you are an uber pussy.
Mazal tov

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
You're actually not quite right about this. Let me explain using the ladder theory.

You meet one of us. The second we see you, we decide whether or not you're attractive enough to fuck. If you are, you get ranked and placed on the real ladder. If you're not attractive enough, you go to the friend ladder.

If you're lucky enough to be on the real ladder, your personality will affect your ranking. So if you're on the real ladder and you listen to our bitching and give us advice, you can move up the ranks. We may eventually fuck you. Hurrah!

However, if you're on the friend ladder, no amount of listening, hugging or advice giving is going to change that. You've been found lacking in the appearance department and as such will never jump ladders (unless you get your novelty on or have money or something, but that's another matter). You may, however, become our preferred cuddle bitch, but that's probably not what you're after.

Therefore, advice giving is fine as long as you're on the real ladder. But you don't know that, so you're fucked.

So if you've become our "emotional tampon", we won't fuck you because you weren't attractive enough in the first place. It doesn't have much to do with the advice giving in itself.

dcalla

Parkway Drive
HSC
N/A
O Rly?

Well I would like to no one guy that ever got laid by being a girls doormat. Being the emotional tampon moves you straight to the friend ladder.

Any hot guy will get laid but even hot guys that let themselves be bitched around are less likely to get laid then hot guys who act like men.

Common sense, you find the pussy whipped personality even on a hot guy attractive?

I highly doubt it.

Unfortunately some guys find what you say here so fucking hard to comprehend:

However, if you're on the friend ladder, no amount of listening, hugging or advice giving is going to change that. You've been found lacking in the appearance department and as such will never jump ladders
which is what my post is all about.

HNAKXR said:
i have never gottenpussy.
Mazal tov
fixed.

Last edited:

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Ah see, if he's hot we may be using the advice giving to assess his potential as a pushover boyfriend. Like if we're poor and want a steak dinner, we might be able to get the sucker to ask us out.

But yes if he comes off as a pussy he'll drop down the ladder. His biker friend in the metal band will certainly be higher up.

dcalla

Parkway Drive
HSC
N/A
scarybunny said:
Ah see, if he's hot we may be using the advice giving to assess his potential as a pushover boyfriend. Like if we're poor and want a steak dinner, we might be able to get the sucker to ask us out.

But yes if he comes off as a pussy he'll drop down the ladder. His biker friend in the metal band will certainly be higher up.
lol.

precisely, when I was 15 I wish i knew what i knew now, before I got used for about 50 fucking-prime-steak dinners.

hence I am making a feeble attempt to pass on some insights - any help is appreciated =]

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I lol at all the e-thugs who get "lets just be friends'd" supposedly because they were being nice. Couldn't possibly be because you aren't attractive or you're a cunt... no it's because girls don't like people who are friendly... right.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Ladder theory, my love.

Many answers there.

But yes, advice is not bad in itself, but it's how that advice makes you look. Supportive and general is probably fine. Touchy feely wussy boy isn't going to score you any points.

Edit- Yeah, there are loads of people who probably just can't accept that they're on the friend ladder.

s-p-a-c-e-d

HSC
looks like someone just found out about laddertheory.com ...

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
matter of fact: nice guys finish last.

you have to be a bit of a dick for a girl to see you. or else they think your like every other guy.

being nice gets you nowhere. girls complain how all the nice guys arent around anymore. you girls give us shit how there arent anymore, ask yourselves why. you be nice and you get your balls torn up. you act like a bit of a jerkoff, they see you.

HNAKXR

Wooooooo...OOOoOOOOoOOoP!
HSC
N/A
wrong_turn said:

you have to be a bit of a dick for a girl to see you. or else they think your like every other guy.

being nice gets you nowhere. girls complain how all the nice guys arent around anymore. you girls give us shit how there arent anymore, ask yourselves why. you be nice and you get your balls torn up. you act like a bit of a jerkoff, they see you.
sir you have inspired me to continue my flunitrazepam endeavours.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
s-p-a-c-e-d said:
looks like someone just found out about laddertheory.com ...
Haha whenever someone posts stuff like this I feel the need to direct them there.

I'm just trying to figure out how it works if you ask a hot guy for advice. Does he hover over the void, pending his response? Does this act immediately shift him to the friend ladder? Does he stay on the real ladder, and if so does he get demoted? Is there any advice that could cause a guy to climb the real ladder?

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
回复: Re: Regarding relationships

I lol when girls don't even know what they want/look for in a guy.
"I want a guy who's nice supportive etc. etc."

yeah ok.

dcalla

Parkway Drive
HSC
N/A
scarybunny said:
Haha whenever someone posts stuff like this I feel the need to direct them there.

I'm just trying to figure out how it works if you ask a hot guy for advice. Does he hover over the void, pending his response? Does this act immediately shift him to the friend ladder? Does he stay on the real ladder, and if so does he get demoted? Is there any advice that could cause a guy to climb the real ladder?
Just for clarification I am aware of 'ladder theory'. I like cat-string theory better.

No one theory fits all.

dcalla

Parkway Drive
HSC
N/A
Re: 回复: Re: Regarding relationships

tommykins said:
I lol when girls don't even know what they want/look for in a guy.
"I want a guy who's nice supportive etc. etc."

yeah ok.
lol, yeah they all want the new age sensistive kinda guy who is in touch with his emotional side.... so he will sit up and write them poetry at night while she fucks his best mate who is an asshole to her :hammer:

no advocating being an asshole btw

quik.

HSC
wrong_turn said:
Nah pretty sure that's the go to excuse for pretty much every whinging, clingy dude out there. Being a nice guy does not have to equal being a pushover.

Ladder theory also sounds (from what I've read in this thread) like a joke.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC

dcalla said:
lol, yeah they all want the new age sensistive kinda guy who is in touch with his emotional side.... so he will sit up and write them poetry at night while she fucks his best mate who is an asshole to her :hammer:

no advocating being an asshole btw
There's a fine line between being a jerk and being smartass/asshole whilst still retaining some kind of "niceness".

If you're a jerk/arrogant and ACT superior, that's pretty shitty. But I guess if you act LIKE as if you're superior (in a joking manner of course :)) then it provides some excitement n shiz.

cbf going into it though.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC

SHE DIDN'T LIKE ME BECAUSE I WAS NICE. waaaah waaaah waaah.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)