Regarding the chem paper.. (1 Viewer)

Tsunayoshi

Full Time Mime
HSC
Ok so reading through all the threads relating to today's Chemistry paper, i've noticed with a slight hint of dismay, that people found it a relatively easy paper. Reading through people's answers, i've started to feel...somewhat..dumb. Anyone feeling they stuffed up??Bad? Share your thoughts :wavey:

mirakon

nigga
HSC
BoS tends to have a more intellectual pool of students though with a fair share of Rusers, Baulkho etc.

brachester

HSC
Chemistry is my worst subject but i still find it relative easy compare to the others that i have done (except Bio). The only thing i'm scared of is the marking criteria :^

Harber

HSC
you're not alone!
i walked out of that exam in tears...my final exam and i couldnt even feel excited about finishing. considering i didnt stop fb or tv or life in general for hsc haha, it was still a shame to have to suffer through that exam! the galvanic cell q, the citric acid, even industrial chem first q!! hopinggg for a mark of about 65-75 :(

jamesfirst

HSC
Ok so reading through all the threads relating to today's Chemistry paper, i've noticed with a slight hint of dismay, that people found it a relatively easy paper. Reading through people's answers, i've started to feel...somewhat..dumb. Anyone feeling they stuffed up??Bad? Share your thoughts :wavey:
I thought I was good at chem until I came here.

1981Grant

HSC
I think you'll find this is because they thought the chem test was going to be impossible. When it was only just difficult people were pretty happy. I know some people that had trouble with it.

Memi

HSC
N/A
I feel defeated, but it's okay. HSC is over for me :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)