Regards about a Hairstyle and Hair Colour (1 Viewer)

kido525

HSC
Hey Guys,

I have had a spikey hairstyle for years and i've decided that i want a new hairstyle like the one here:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y76/kkido/dahairstyle.jpg

i was wondering if ne1 know how much a hair cut like this would be and how much it would cost me to dye my hair the same colour because im not too sure about any of the pricings since i have never had my hair dyed before oh and also if you know ne hair salon which does this for a reasonable price please feel free to share ur knowledge of where to get the best deal.

Thx in regards

Skeeta

HSC
it depends what your hair colour is now (in regards to price of dyeing)

it'll probably take 6 months or so to grow out, (if its spikey) and depending on where you go can cost from $20-100 to get it cut
i'd say a reasonable price to pay for the cut is around $30

depending on your hair type/texture, you may need to blowdry or straighten it to get it to sit like that though

kido525

HSC
oh ok thx umm do u know ne places which might know how to cut the hair like this?

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
if your an asian guy, there’s no need to blowdry or straighten.. they come like that naturally :)

in regard of colour, just buy a packet ( i'd prefer garnier) in a light golden brown and don’t use the whole bottle. leave about half and re-dye your hair again in 3-5 days to achieve intense colour.

kido525

HSC
umm ... yea my hair is black atm and my hair is straight hmm and about dyes which u buy im too afraid to use em cause i have no knowledge of how to use it haha pathetic isnt it aw well i gotta let my hair grow a little longer till then i will go to some azn salon at the city like kippo or something and ask them to turn my look into that dude in the pic ahah

kido525

HSC
SuGa BunI =D said:
if your an asian guy, there’s no need to blowdry or straighten.. they come like that naturally :)

in regard of colour, just buy a packet ( i'd prefer garnier) in a light golden brown and don’t use the whole bottle. leave about half and re-dye your hair again in 3-5 days to achieve intense colour.

So the colour in the pic i uploaded is light golden brown?? it looks brown/ orange hmmmm i a little confused =/

HSC
N/A
looks like a sort of mid-chocolatey colour to me, what whatever :p

If you're scared to dye your hair, get a friend who knows how it's done to help you do it. Alternatively, fork out extra $$$ and get the hairdresser to do it for you - they really know what they're doing (duh) and won't screw it up :)

Advice: print out this picture and take it to the hairdresser's with you. :)

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
kido525 said:
So the colour in the pic i uploaded is light golden brown?? it looks brown/ orange hmmmm i a little confused =/
to tell you the truth, you can never get the same colour with dyo :p
however, at the hairdresser, they might get it a shade or 3 closer to the colour :)

kido525

HSC
Oh thank you so muchies ppl ^^ i think i will stick to a hair salon to do the duty, in the mean while i will do my homework and find a reasonable place to cut and dye my hair haha isnt it what all azns do =) well i reckon this hairstyle looks totally awesome then the black spikey hair style i have now. ..
u guys rekon i should grow my hair alittle longer cause my hair right now hasnt grown past my eyebrows yet and from my experience it takes a long time to do so, like i dont wanna dye and cut my hair now since if they dye it then a few weeks later my hair will grown longer and it will be black in the middle and the dyed hair will be on the outside which would look kinda weird if u know what im talking about =) then again thx every1 for helping me out

CieL

HSC
If you want asian haircut, go to bluestar.. I know they're at eastwood, chatswood and city

chelzmalee

death by pastry
HSC
My hair is sorta like that. Cost $30 for the cut, $90 for the colour (3 in total). But that's in Orange, it'll probably cost double in the city.

kido525

HSC
chelzmalee said:
My hair is sorta like that. Cost $30 for the cut, $90 for the colour (3 in total). But that's in Orange, it'll probably cost double in the city.

a female has a haircut style something similar to this as well?

so neways about this hairstyle they will have to dye my hair 3 times wtf?

chelzmalee

death by pastry
HSC
kido525 said:

I said sorta.

I've got brunette base, bronze and blonde highlights (hence 3 colours). Depends what you want though.

kido525

HSC
hey guys i had another hairstyle in mind it looks kinda similar to the one i first uploaded what do u guys think of this one in contrast to the first one =)View attachment 12761

CieL

HSC
I've got a fringe and it's pretty annoying..

Keep having to cut it because it either pokes into my eyes or grows weird... such hair is high maintenence..

kido525

HSC
CieL said:
I've got a fringe and it's pretty annoying..

Keep having to cut it because it either pokes into my eyes or grows weird... such hair is high maintenence..

haha so this is a disadvantage if i was to get a haircut like this mmm ok i gotta take this into consideration but then again this hair style is like hot and its a new fashion icon in this generation for guys i guess =)

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
wow so very asian, are you male or female?
jst get those razors out! typical asia head.. i do for yewwwww toowenty dollar!

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
kido525 said:

When i had hair colour similar to that, it took about 2 or 3 times?. I can't really remember. If you want a quicker solution, dye your hair white first.

taki999

HSC
The hair salon would proberly just tell you to grow your hair for about 4-6 months before you can get that hair style, but you gotta remember that hair that like gets maintained like daily and isn't a one off thing. So you gotta like really take care of your hair first, eg. wash it with conditioner everyday and get it trimmed thinly once in a while.

kido525

HSC
taki999 said:
The hair salon would proberly just tell you to grow your hair for about 4-6 months before you can get that hair style, but you gotta remember that hair that like gets maintained like daily and isn't a one off thing. So you gotta like really take care of your hair first, eg. wash it with conditioner everyday and get it trimmed thinly once in a while.

haha thx heaps guys i really appreciate ur thoughts, haha thats gonan be a huge change for me i only condition my hair now like once a week haha yea true i think i gotta wait 4-6 months my hair isnt that long yet thx neway cheers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)