Regional Centre and Demise of a small town (1 Viewer)

davox

HSC
For urban places, they've never in the past asked for 'te regional centres and demise of a small town', and they've asked all of the syllabus dot points already in the past exams.
I know there is not alot of information to write about this, but other subjects forcused on the real bad/short dot points.
What do you think?

HSC
I hope it's not demise of a small town, but considering it is part of the Urban Dynamics section of Urban Places, and the last 2 HSC exams asked for an Urban Dynamic question, it might not be.

On the other hand, Board of Studies might have done this on purpose so people would'nt try to predict the questions. HELP lol

davox

HSC
The Role of Regional Centres and demise of the smal town is in the World Cities topic. Its the last dot point.
Since the past 2 years has been urban dynamic, i doubt it will be again. But who knows.
Anyway, im fucked if its demise of the small town, or textbooks have about 1 page on it, and the macquarie was is okay, but not that detailed.

Allisonius

HSC
Even though living in a regional centre myself- I really hope we don't have a question about this.
I have my fingers crossed for a challenges of living in Megacities question!

maveric31

HSC
I dont think they will ask, because i think it will be too hard for the markers to discriminate between a band 6 and a band 5 anwser...

HSC
The Role of Regional Centres and demise of the smal town is in the World Cities topic. Its the last dot point.
Since the past 2 years has been urban dynamic, i doubt it will be again. But who knows.
Anyway, im fucked if its demise of the small town, or textbooks have about 1 page on it, and the macquarie was is okay, but not that detailed.
AH shit you're right. I was reading other posts and for some reason I thought it was urban dynamics lol.

Well I think the question might be on it now (even though i'm hoping for megacities)

Anyway I don't have much info on it, I better go and find and stuff now lol

tonyharrison

HSC
I couldn't write a 20 mark question on Dubbo XD

If anything it would be like...a 6 or 7 mark imo.

stephi.xoxo

HSC
davox i know u.
and demise of small town please god no.
i know like nothing. i would so fail!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)